700 Poop Bags at Amazon $14.99

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

700 Poop Bag Shop Dog Waste Bags, Pet Waste Bags, Durable Premium Bulk Refill Rolls , Blue or Black Color Bone Dispenser
Disclaimer
700 Poop Bag Shop Dog Waste Bags, Pet Waste Bags, Durable Premium Bulk Refill Rolls , Blue or Black + Leash Bone Dispenser $14.99 Sold by zen_sufu-collection and Fulfilled by Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Poop-Bag-Shop-Durable-Dispenser/dp/B00AOAT...

• 700 pet waste bags (Very Sturdy)
  • 20 bags per roll, 35 rolls + Leash Bone Dispenser
  • Brand: Poop Bag Shop (TM)
  • Color: Black (Bag Size: 12.15 inch long and 8.5-9 inch wide)

Member Summary

poop bags
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Are these flammable?  

jmace57 (Feb. 13, 2014 @ 7:53a) |

Me, too. And I must say, I got some real belly-laughs! Too funny!

gmvalentine (Apr. 03, 2014 @ 8:46p) |

The post is a bit deceiving, it should say "poop sold separately"

PHISHBONE (Apr. 05, 2014 @ 3:55p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this is a pretty crappy deal

emp1 said:   this is a pretty crappy deal
  I loved that man that made me laugh so hard.

I'll give you a green for that one One thing is if you buy these you should be set for a while. Thats why I'd never get a dog though its so nasty having to pick up after them

Not to thread crap (to keeping emp's theme going), but couldn't you just re-purpose some other plastic bags you get from doing normal shopping?

PuvMan said:   Not to thread crap (to keeping emp's theme going), but couldn't you just re-purpose some other plastic bags you get from doing normal shopping?
But then you wouldn't get FW awards and such.  Even crap qualifies (to stay on theme).   

PuvMan said:   Not to thread crap (to keeping emp's theme going), but couldn't you just re-purpose some other plastic bags you get from doing normal shopping?
If you ask that you definitely don't have a dog, or don't clean up after it.
With this you have a roll of 20 bags on the dogs leash.  There are those really long walks or days when your dog's stomach is a little iffy and you have to clean up 3 or 4 times.  Are you going to stuff a pocket full of previously used plastic bags?  Previously used bags tend to have tears or holes in them, not good for poop.  Also with reusable grocery bags, many of us don't have other plastic bags.

ArtieLange said:   I'll give you a green for that one One thing is if you buy these you should be set for a while. Thats why I'd never get a dog though its so nasty having to pick up after them
  Wait for what you have to put up with having kids. 

chibimike said:   
ArtieLange said:   I'll give you a green for that one One thing is if you buy these you should be set for a while. Thats why I'd never get a dog though its so nasty having to pick up after them

I will never ever have kids I can't put up with them. Noisy things that cost you alot of money and annoy you all the time thats all they are.

C320 said:   
But then you wouldn't get FW awards and such.  Even crap qualifies (to stay on theme). 

True so true.

chibimike said:   
With this you have a roll of 20 bags on the dogs leash.  There are those really long walks or days when your dog's stomach is a little iffy and you have to clean up 3 or 4 times.  Are you going to stuff a pocket full of previously used plastic bags?  Previously used bags tend to have tears or holes in them, not good for poop.  Also with reusable grocery bags, many of us don't have other plastic bags.

My dogs don't need 20 bags on the leash.  They just need 1-2 (if your dog has an "iffy" stomach, perhaps you should consider better food... and/or, take 3-4 bags).  When we leash up, we grab a grocery store bag and give it a loose tie around the leash just below the handle.  It takes 2 seconds, is free, and done.  When it's time to use, untie the gentle knot, scoop and dispose of.  All plastic bags are subject to tears and holes... but it doesn't take rocket science to use a bag without getting past a small hole in the corner... and I have Great Danes.  For those (few) in areas where plastic grocery bags cost money, and you've converted to reusable bags... then perhaps this deal is for you.

I just picked up 800 on eBay for 14.50... I typically use ones from grocery store but my wife prefers these... its not worth the argument.

Ebay

Red for misleading title. These are bags to CLEAN UP poop.

Too small. These are very hard to poop in without getting your hands.

Also no HDMI...

productions said:   I just picked up 800 on eBay for 14.50... I typically use ones from grocery store but my wife prefers these... its not worth the argument.

Ebay

Thanks for providing this as an alternative to Amazon deal, I will try them out.

emp1 said:   this is a pretty crappy deal
  Indeed! This is also the only crappy deal that I have ever given a green to.

Something smellssss

ArtieLange said:   
chibimike said:   

I will never ever have kids I can't put up with them. Noisy things that cost you alot of money and annoy you all the time thats all they are.

On behalf of the entire human race, we thank you for not reproducing.

Well well well! Happy V-day for my wife this year.

Bought this from Amazon a few months back after adopting a Collie (80lbs!). The bone dispenser works better than the one that we got from Target (cap broke in 2 months) and the bags are a little thin...probably not as air-tight as I'd like, but never get crap on my hands so they do the job. At his normal rate, this is only a 1-year supply. Now THAT is a load of crap.

just over two scents per bag!

Just in time for stomach flu season!

are these big enough to scoop out clumps out of my cat's litterbox?

cnvrtble98 said:   are these big enough to scoop out clumps out of my cat's litterbox?
  Depends on the cat.

Crap picker uppers unite!

not looking forward to spring time when the snow melts and the minefield reveals itself ... these bags might come in handy!

Oh, these are for dogs.

700 is a great number. Enough to cover the mouths of each member of congress and still have 165 left over for a rainy day!

Now this... specialty poop bags?
I'm gearing up to become homeless and was counting on every bag being a suitable "poop bag"!

productions said:   I just picked up 800 on eBay for 14.50... I typically use ones from grocery store but my wife prefers these... its not worth the argument.

Ebay

So, wait...your wife makes you buy these cuz she prefers you use them to clean up after her?  You must REALLY have some interesting walks!  Sure puts a new spin on Valentines Day!

"Honey, I just got you 700 bags, so don't give me any crap...oh, I forgot..."

ArtieLange said:     I will never ever have kids I can't put up with them. Noisy things that cost you alot of money and annoy you all the time thats all they are.

Is that what your parents told you?

In for one and all ready for my next Carnival cruise! 

I don't have a dog but came here for the funny comments.  

Strange I just bought a puppy yesterday and this morning I found this deal on my own...had no idea it was a good deal. Seemed like cheap poop bags.

Can't help but to noticed that there is (2) USED offers from Amazon under "More buying choices."  

Those bags are crappy for crap.

radam13 said:   not looking forward to spring time when the snow melts and the minefield reveals itself ... these bags might come in handy!
  Usually a shovel and some kind of container work better for wholesale poop picking.

The thought bubble above my head made me realize these might also be great to donate to homeless shelters!

"Tired of taking $hit from The Man? Here's your chance to give something back, with style..."

Skipping 5 Messages...
The post is a bit deceiving, it should say "poop sold separately"  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014