• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

music
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems like they have a bunch of MP3s that come out for every holiday. It's a good idea. Gets you in the spirit.

"Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye.

Why do I think that many won't find that exactly 'romantic'?

SelfGovern said:   "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye.

huh? Wow. We live in different worlds. That song is a lethal weapon in the bedroom.

Sweet! Thank you OP!

slervik said:   Seems like they have a bunch of MP3s that come out for every holiday. It's a good idea. Gets you in the spirit.

Will you be my Valentine? That would really put me in the spirit ;

SelfGovern said:   "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye.

I'm sure that the folks in the nursing home will find something else that works.

Thanks OP.

Great find OP!

Some really good tracks. Several would be worth paying for!

thanks op

10-Q!

Awww..."My Funny Valentine". Thanks, OP.

Maybe doing something wrong because i only see a few free. BTW last time google play had an offer I threw a queen album into my card. I clicked it so I could review the songs and before I knew I had purchased it. I have been trying to get a refund because that was no my intent and they do not even respond to emails.

Ya maybe there is 10 there but I won't be doing anythign with google until I get the refund promised on 2/9.

There are also good free tracks in the Black History Month section - Tupac, James Brown, Billie Holliday. Thanks, OP!

Thanks Op!

Thanks a bunch for the heads up! Love that song, "Let's Get It On"

skmerrow said:   Maybe doing something wrong because i only see a few free. BTW last time google play had an offer I threw a queen album into my card. I clicked it so I could review the songs and before I knew I had purchased it. I have been trying to get a refund because that was no my intent and they do not even respond to emails.

Ya maybe there is 10 there but I won't be doing anythign with google until I get the refund promised on 2/9.

How was a refund promised when you state Google does not even respond to your emails?  Either way, you put the Queen album in your cart, which is not required to review the songs anyway.  Then you completed the purchase, which is clearly obvious you are buying the album.  It looks like you have only yourself to blame, not Google.  If you don't want to buy something then don't buy it.  Don't blame the seller for selling it to you, which is what you're doing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014