• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Seal Shield S75BWGC Silver Blue Glow Wireless Keyboard with Luxury Case for iPad
Disclaimer
I've been watching the price on this Seal Shield plummet and it's now under $25.  Thought I'd share the link because it's a great item no one seems to know about.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0078RJYLY 

Use Fatwallet and get your Cash Back, of course!

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

shield
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Product Dimensions: 9 x 12 x 1.5 inches ; 2 pounds
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
ASIN: B0078RJYLY
Item model number: S75BWGC
Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2012
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

mjlenox said:   I've been watching the price on this Seal Shield plummet and it's now under $25.  Thought I'd share the link because it's a great item no one seems to know about.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0078RJYLY 

Use Fatwallet and get your Cash Back, of course!

Yes, a few sellers are in this price range.

Title needs to be fixed to supply basic information along with not noting the FW "Cash Back".   It is not currently offered for this category (and from what I can remember) has never been offered for Amazon electronics. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014