• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Number-One-Business-Book-Entrepreneurs-ebo... 

This is a MUST Read for anyone who has been thinking about being in your own business, or in your own business and feel like you are missing something. This is a hands on straightforward (and fun) book that has proven, definitive ways to guarantee your success of becoming a true champion in all areas of life Success comes in many shapes and forms. You define your success. You are in charge of your own destiny. It is Your Journey and you are the Master of your Life.You are already a success if you are willing to read and use this book.My intent for writing this book is to be able to put my 30 years of experience in one, easy read book with a formula that anyone can use to achieve the success they want. It is designed to clear obstacles that keep you from living a satisfying life in both Business and Individual relationships. This book has also been designed for the individual to develop and achieve the most meaningful goals in their life and subsequently their business. 

20 Things I've Learned as an Entrepreneur
http://www.amazon.com/20-Things-Ive-Learned-Entrepreneur-ebook/d... 

Part-Time Entrepreneurship: Start Small, Leverage Technology, Minimize the Risk and Build a Successful Business
http://www.amazon.com/Part-Time-Entrepreneurship-Leverage-Techno... 

7 Biggest Marketing Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make, And How To Avoid Making Them
http://www.amazon.com/Biggest-Marketing-Mistakes-Entrepreneurs-M... 

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

books
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP

One of the things learned about being an entrepreneur is how to write books about being a start out entrepreneur. Very wise business strategy.... very wise.

Part-Time Entrepreneurship: Start Small, Leverage Technology, Minimize the Risk and Build a Successful Business
is NOT FREE.

one of the book is not Free, please remove it from the list.

Curious that the book in the title post doesn't have any reviews. If it's so good why hasn't anyone left feedback on it.

The self hailing book never encouraged me to pick them up.

peas said:   Curious that the book in the title post doesn't have any reviews. If it's so good why hasn't anyone left feedback on it.
  Just released 1/31/2014.  It's free so what's the harm in getting it and reading a few pages to decide for yourself.  Heck, perhaps you will be the first one to post a review.

fatgempler said:   peas said:   Curious that the book in the title post doesn't have any reviews. If it's so good why hasn't anyone left feedback on it.
  Just released 1/31/2014.  It's free so what's the harm in getting it and reading a few pages to decide for yourself.  Heck, perhaps you will be the first one to post a review.

Free is good, no complaints about that. It's just that OP posted a glowing review here instead of on Amazon. That's why it seems odd there's no reviews there.

peas said:   
fatgempler said:   
peas said:   Curious that the book in the title post doesn't have any reviews. If it's so good why hasn't anyone left feedback on it.

Free is good, no complaints about that. It's just that OP posted a glowing review here instead of on Amazon. That's why it seems odd there's no reviews there.

Naw, he just lifted the book description from Amazon.  But I see how you may have thought it was a review or endorsement.  I got it and will see if it worth what I paid for it

Having read the first four chapters it appears that "The Entrepreneur's Secret to Success " is to write a book that asks a bunch of questions and fill the pages between them with ruled lines for the reader to answer the questions and then come up with a catchy title to get people to buy it. I guess I will not be a successful entrepreneur after all.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014