• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rockport Men s Wachusett Trail Sport Lace Up Walking Shoe
Disclaimer
Got a pair of these at Costco for $39.95 and thought it was a great buy because these are wonderful shoes.  Lots of toe room.  Only the gray/blue are at this price which is OK because i like them best. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008DUSWWC/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_... 

Note: this price does not apply to all sizes so YMMV

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

rockport
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a code? Shopping cart shows it as $62.00 no matter which color I choose.

PCDOC said:   Is there a code? Shopping cart shows it as $62.00 no matter which color I choose.
  As noted by OP...this is only for the grey color...and like with most of the shoe deals...only for certain sizes. 

respdoc said:   
PCDOC said:   Is there a code? Shopping cart shows it as $62.00 no matter which color I choose.
  As noted by OP...this is only for the grey color...and like with most of the shoe deals...only for certain sizes. 

Yep, higher price r size 9 and 8 1/2 reg and probably more sizes.  

11D, both grey/navy and taupe/brown are $28 shipped (prime). Thanks OP!

Don't forget the new 20% off clothing, jewelry, watch, and shoes coupon from this thread.

I'm sure these are comfy and all but damn...do they have to be so butt ugly? My grandma has a pair of shoes that look just like these!

can't agree more.

OSSY said:   I'm sure these are comfy and all but damn...do they have to be so butt ugly? My grandma has a pair of shoes that look just like these!
That could only mean one thing, we have the same Grandma!!  Ossy, my dear cousin, I finally found you!!  

Damn...$79 in my size in the advertised color. Other colors are a bit cheaper. :shrug:

Yeah, I bought a pair a couple months ago hoping it was camera distortion. They're super comfortable for walking around but look like old man shoes.

gbert said:   Yeah, I bought a pair a couple months ago hoping it was camera distortion. They're super comfortable for walking around but look like old man shoes.
  Most "walking shoes" are pretty "sedate" or downright ugly.  These are actually among  the better looking ones I've seen.  I know that don't say much for the genre. 

Fatito said:   
OSSY said:   I'm sure these are comfy and all but damn...do they have to be so butt ugly? My grandma has a pair of shoes that look just like these!
That could only mean one thing, we have the same Grandma!!  Ossy, my dear cousin, I finally found you!!  

Maybe you guys could get a family discount.

They call these "walking shoes" because if you wear these and approach a girl in the bar, she would definitely tell you to walk away.

Macy's also have them on special from $32 for select sizes and colors, see below. Also Levi's Street Runner Sneakers in blue are only $23.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/rockport-wachusett-trail-spor... 

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/levis-street-runner-sneakers?...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014