• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is the hottest Cellucor deal out there. If you take supplements like C4, Living Social offers a $50 gift certificate for $24, with free shipping. The lowest price on or offline for the C4 is around $33.50 for 60 servings.

First deals post- please be gentle!

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial promo codes that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$24 for $50 Cellucor Site Wide Coupon at LivingSocial
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • LivingSocial Coupons:
    15SCHOOL
    15% off any order (expires 8/3/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm really not interested in this, was just curious what it is for
"Give your fitness routine a boost with this deal from Cellucor, an online emporium that stocks sports nutrition and dietary supplements like C4 Extreme for muscle growth, D4 Thermal Shock for weight loss, and Alpha Amino for endurance: $24 for $50 to spend on workout supplements"

Just giving a little more information for anyone like me not familiar with the jargon. I though C4 was an explosive

First post good job - maybe just remember not everyone might know these terms. If you ever want to use it there is an edit button if you feel anything ever needs to be changed.

Was excited to buy cor-fetti protein for cheapp

Looked on there

39.99 for 2lb tub :'( lol thanks for the heads up though

the stuff on their site can be had for much less if you shop around a bit...I will pass

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014