• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B009XR5KF6/ref=ox_ya_os_produ...

Better Hurry this should go quick! Tough to find these on sale.Key Kit Features

• 850-watt, 7-amp, 6 Random Orbital is powerful and safe for all paint finishes
  • Paint Cleaning Clay removes embedded contaminants from paint
  • Speed Shine keeps paint clean and dust-free between washings
  • Machine Polish 3 removes swirl marks, scratches, and oxidation
  • Best Of Show Wax protects and beautifies your paint

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

polish kit (14.35kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Believe I paid slightly more for this kit around Christmas, but it is a solid buy. Have yet to use it though

rated:
Thanks, picked one up.

rated:
I question when would you ever use the orbital buffer? I have detailed my cars with clay bars, shines, polishes, and wax; and never have the instructions for any of these products suggested an orbital buffer.

rated:
clskier said:   I question when would you ever use the orbital buffer? I have detailed my cars with clay bars, shines, polishes, and wax; and never have the instructions for any of these products suggested an orbital buffer.
use these on cars you don't plan on keeping forever...

rated:
Please! This is great for cars that have not been taken care of and you want to bring back to life and for those you want to take care of. For thr latter, yes you can do it all by hand but sometimes with the right polishes this buffer will do it much quicker than you can by hand. That alone could mean the difference between a good shin and an Oh my God shine. Or if you aren't religious - the difference between winning a show or merely placing.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014