• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Raygo SMT Pro Mini-Tower Computer Case - MicroATX,2x External 5.25 Bays, 4x Internal 3.5 Bays, 2x USB 3.0, 2x Audio, 4x PCI Slots, 90mm Rear Fan, USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 Adapter, Card Reader
Disclaimer
TigerDirect.com has The Raygo SMT Pro MicroATX Computer Case (R12-42485) on sale for $39.99 - $20 Raygo Rebate - $10 Raygo Rebate = $9.99 and Free Shipping

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Raygo SMT Pro Mini-Tower Computer Case
Provide vital protection for your system with the Raygo SMT Pro Mini-Tower Computer Case. This Mini-Tower case is a perfect solution and can be utilized for your MicroATX motherboards. The Raygo SMT Pro Mini-Tower Computer Case offers 4x Internal 3.5" Drive Bays, 2x External 5.25" Drive Bays and 4x Expansion slots that help to support different devices. It also includes 2x front USB ports, 2x front audio ports that help to connect the USB and audio devices. Purchase the Raygo SMT Pro Mini-Tower Computer Case right away!

What It Is and Why You Need It

Mini-tower case; comes well-matched for your MicroATX motherboards
4x Internal 3.5" Drive Bays, 2x External 5.25" Drive Bays; contains different storage or optical drives
4x Expansion slots; allows you to install several hardware with ease
Includes USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 Adapter
Front Panel Card Reader
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They changed the price to 39.99

sjhespam said:   They changed the price to 39.99
  That really gets on my nerves. I'll update the post to reflect the new price. Thanks for letting me know.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014