• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
nice find OP

rated:
$19.97 ($19.97 / )
+ $8.49 shipping

rated:
 I can't find anything about this faucet.  It is a GREAT price but how long will it last?  Nothing even mentioned about the warranty.  Even at original price I would be leery of buying one unless I was planning on selling the house shortly thereafter.  Has anybody ever heard of this company? 

rated:
XXXHIDDIXXX said:   Even at original price I would be leery of buying one unless I was planning on selling the house shortly thereafter.

Can you PM me your name? I wanna make sure I never buy a house from you. 

rated:
XXXHIDDIXXX said:    Has anybody ever heard of this company? 

Sounds Irish.

"Get a Harney; that's no Blarney!

rated:
portions of the product description seem suspiciously editorial rather than informational especially in light of the dearth of information regarding both the manufacturer and reseller:

"This is a COMPLETE SHOWER SYSTEM, NOT JUST A TRIM KIT. What an INCREDIBLE VALUE!"

also, sck overstock, the seller, has a grand total of two reviews since may of last year. while both ratings are 5/5 one involves a book sale and the other item is a mystery.

its a good price and everything might be on the level; just a heads up.

rated:
I built a house on a shoestring 35 years ago... got two shower mixers very cheap (Montgomery Ward) .. also bought a few repair kits at the time.. closeout warehouse... mostly fine, but, lately, they were leaking/dripping/running ... I paid a plumber to replace both... NOT a cheap deal at this time, but, shiny new ones look nice... so, Sometimes, its Worth saving a buck, but, generally, I would be Sure, to install shutoff valves with this, JUST in case... good luck!

rated:
The unit they show in the pic is a Price Pfister. They changed their name to just Pfister back in 2010. Everything this seller has in their store right now is from Harney. I'm wondering if they bought a bunch of discontinued stock from them?

rated:
I was going to pull the trigger and get two, but even the shipping doubles when I added the second one. So, I will pass since there is no reviews and no one knows anything about this maker.

rated:
At this price it likely doesn't have separate volume and temp control.
I had a moen that didn't have separate, you could not adjust the volume so the water was full open all the time. You started all the way right with cold water and then as you turn left it mixes in hot.
I replaced it with a moen that the knob pulled out for volume and then turned both right and left for temp control. If you shop around you can get a name brand that has both for under $75.

rated:
Thank you so much,exactly what I was looking for.Just in time!

rated:
Not havingany reviews bothered me a bit but I am renovating a mobile home and went ahead and pulled the trigger on it.

rated:
UPS delivered mine on friday, and it seems like good quality very heavy definately worth the money. Going to install it in the mobile this weekend and see how well it works. Seems like a good buy.

rated:
I received mine also. Very well made. I'm very happy with purchase! A trim kit by itself with this quality would cost a lot more.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014