• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ozeri Pro II Digital Kitchen Scale in Elegant Chrome, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, with Countdown Kitchen Timer
Disclaimer
Ozeri Pro II Digital Kitchen Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, with Countdown Kitchen Timer $13.99 at Amazon after coupon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007TCFE0I/ref=gb1h_tit_c-6_450...

• Captures weights from 0.05 oz. to 12 lbs. (1 g to 5.4 kg), with a built-in countdown kitchen timer and 3 alarm modes (beep, blinking LED, or combined)
  • Precise tare feature subtracts the container weight for the net weight of the ingredients; unit button instantly converts between oz., g, lbs., & kg
  • Large screen features a bright LCD with an improved viewing angle for the on-the-go cook
  • Oversized buttons generate audible click confirmation; 3-minute automatic turn-off preserves battery life
  • Finished in elegant chrome and sized for easy storage and portability; ships with 2 AAA batteries included

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Ozeri Pro II Digital Kitchen Scale
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this one a few years back, for about the same price as OP... been very happy with quality, performance.
http://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Professional-Digital-Kitchen-Tempere...

what coupon? I don't see one. Is it possible the sale is just over and I saw this too late?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014