• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Significant-Living-Jerry-Shirley-Rose-eboo... 

5.0 out of 5 stars  (3 customer reviews)

Join Jerry and Shirley in a celebration of life and faith after fifty as you find renewed meaning and significance for the second half of your life!

Married for more than forty years, veteran TV personalities and Significant Living television show hosts Jerry and Shirley Rose are familiar with the various stages of life and marriage. Jerry has served as president and CEO of the Total Living Network near Chicago for more than thirty years, interviewing thousands of guests and bringing a minister's experience and broadcaster's expertise to every program. Shirley's experience proves that the second half of life can differ drastically from the first. She spent early adulthood at home, raising three children, before joining the corporate world as an executive. After she turned fifty, Shirley "reinvented" her life: she wrote her first of five books and created and produced the Emmy award-winning TLN program Aspiring Women, which she also cohosts. The parents of three and the grandparents of twelve, the Roses are passionate about encouraging baby boomers to pursue lives of significance.

Life Begins to Suck at 40: A look into the darker aspects of getting old and farty
http://www.amazon.com/Life-Begins-Suck-40-aspects-ebook/dp/B00IF...

A look at the bits that fall off you as you get kicked over the 40 barrier. There's no going back!

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice I love getting these free books to read. I have not had to pay for a book in a while now

ArtieLange said:   Nice I love getting these free books to read. I have not had to pay for a book in a while now
I feel the same way. I have read the majority of the books in my kindle Library' that I got for free and a lot of them are quite interesting.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014