Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

usb drive
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't recommend as a boot drive (Windows To Go, etc). They time out during POST on many systems I tested.

$49.99 @ TigerDirect, free ship, and for me at least no tax, unlike Amazon.

comprx said:   $49.99 @ TigerDirect, free ship, and for me at least no tax, unlike Amazon.

Saw that. Good price, but I abhor TD. With Prime shipping and Amazon's quality of service, it's worth the extra $4 to me.

That said. One can buy it from Tiger Direct through Amazon for $49.99. Without Prime shipping, but with Amazon's reliability. Maybe a better option for some (Amazon doesn't charge tax in my state...yet).

Klingsor said:   
comprx said:   $49.99 @ TigerDirect, free ship, and for me at least no tax, unlike Amazon.

Saw that. Good price, but I abhor TD. With Prime shipping and Amazon's quality of service, it's worth the extra $4 to me.

With tax, its an extra $8.37 for me, which is NOT worth going through Amazon.  (+ 5% CashBack through ShopDiscover).

Klingsor said:   

At least two other established sellers/companies on Amazon...cheaper than Amazon themselves. Title should be fixed without the unneeded hype.

respdoc said:   
At least two other established sellers/companies on Amazon...cheaper than Amazon themselves. Title should be fixed without the unneeded hype.

This.

It was $49.99 on Amazon when they matched Frys a couple of weeks ago.

Klingsor said:   
Not sure what the issues with TD is but that's why its good to have choices. There is a thread, maybe post your concerns there and someone can address them. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1343775/

respdoc said:   
Klingsor said:   

Which two sellers are you referring to? Total price (plus tax and shipping) is cheaper? Even when I originally posted this, and the price was $54.54, that wasn't true. Your post should be fixed (researched and cited) without the unneeded thread-crapping.

By the way, if someone did order last night you can get the difference refunded by clicking HERE and letting Amazon know. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014