• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Introducing-Windows-Server-2012-RTM-ebook/... 

4.4 out of 5 stars   (21 customer reviews) 

Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IG27M1O 

3.9 out of 5 stars  (41 customer reviews)

Member Summary

books
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thx op

Thanks

Hot.

Thanks, OP.

Good stuff. Thx.

Nice. Does RTM edition mean Read The Manual?

fatgempler said:   Nice. Does RTM edition mean Read The Manual?
You probably know this already, but "RTM" here probably means "Release to Manufacturing", i.e., the version actually provided to customers,
as compared to many books of this type that are written based off of pre-release versions of the software (because of publishing lag, they can't
wait for the RTM software before writing the book, or it would be months after the SW ships before the book could be bought).  

Thanks OP.

SelfGovern said:   
You probably know this already, but "RTM" here probably means "Release to Manufacturing", i.e., the version actually provided to customers,
as compared to many books of this type that are written based off of pre-release versions of the software (because of publishing lag, they can't
wait for the RTM software before writing the book, or it would be months after the SW ships before the book could be bought).  

You are kind.  I was trying yo be funny but failed.

fatgempler said:   
SelfGovern said:   

You are kind.  I was trying yo be funny but failed.

No worries.  If I had a buck for every one of my jokes that failed, I'd be a wealthy man.  

Must be dead. Neither links work now.

Still available, just have to search for them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014