Text Staples for a $5 off $25 coupon

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found this offer attached to the credit card terminal at my local Staples yesterday. Text "JOIN" to 555-444 and you will receive a $5 off $25 coupon. It actually sends you a link that you use to sign up for their mobile offers list. The coupon arrived 24 hours later. There was an earlier thread for a $10 off $30 coupon. I did that one, and also was able to do this one.

The coupon is valid in-store only and claims to expire on 3/7/14 (I guess we'll know the real date when someone uses one and looks at the receipt).

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Not sure if it's still active, but the one I used a few days ago showed expiration date of 3/6/14 on the receipt. So YMM... (more)

focusfocus (Mar. 06, 2014 @ 12:51p) |

I received a cash register coupon at checkout yesterday with the offer on it... said valid through 03/29 IIRC.  I can't ... (more)

labboypro (Mar. 06, 2014 @ 2:13p) |

Does this $5/$25 stack with product specific coupons, such as this week's $2 off Hammermill ream coupon?

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Mar. 07, 2014 @ 1:22p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in-store ad
Disclaimer
Here's a pic of the in-store ad I took a few weeks ago, but forgot about until I saw billrubin's post...

sucks. just bought their ASUS t100 2 days ago!

Any way to game this with google voice/others to get unlimited coupons?

Instructions for this can be found here
jd2010 said:   Any way to game this with google voice/others to get unlimited coupons?

siraloz said:   Instructions for this can be found here
jd2010 said:   Any way to game this with google voice/others to get unlimited coupons?

Link not working, is redirecting to the fbi website.

jd2010 said:   

Link not working, is redirecting to the fbi website.

This should work.

shayalt said:   sucks. just bought their ASUS t100 2 days ago!
  Should have used the $10/50 for that.

I'll bet you're labels are still on your mattress aren't they..

Buy a new one with the $5 off $25.00 coupon code; then return the one you bought a day or two later... typical FW trick!

They might let this guy out of jail to make room for unrepentant coupon abusers.

Docslone617 said:   Buy a new one with the $5 off $25.00 coupon code; then return the one you bought a day or two later... typical FW trick!
I assume you're talking about the guy with the ASUS and it probably won't work because I'll bet they scan the UPC as part of the purchase and it will be on the receipt. And presumably he got a deal or used another coupon on it, which he might lose on the rebuy.

And you should reply with quote in the future so people know what you're referring to.

I just got a text from Staples with a coupon for $40 off any ipad.

I received the iPad coupon too but never got the $5 one. Enrolled Friday morning.

RJG said:   I received the iPad coupon too but never got the $5 one. Enrolled Friday morning.
  Got the iPad one earlier today and the $5 off 25 just came through right at 24 hours from when I sent JOIN text.  Thx OP!

how long did it take to get the Ipad coupon? Will appreciate if someone want to share. Please IM. I will send mine when I get if I am able to get. Thanks

Do you have to click the link in the text to sign up before getting coupon?

jmsnyc said:   Do you have to click the link in the text to sign up before getting coupon?
  Yes.

I now have several Staples email accounts receiving offers as you have to sign up all the time with them.

I got the $5 off text right at the 24 hour mark after signing up.

Is this still active? Was trying to set up a different phone...

nice find OP

Not sure if it's still active, but the one I used a few days ago showed expiration date of 3/6/14 on the receipt. So YMMV if you can still use the coupon if you get one.

rsuaver said:   Is this still active? Was trying to set up a different phone...

I received a cash register coupon at checkout yesterday with the offer on it... said valid through 03/29 IIRC.  I can't find the printout now or I'd post a scan

Does this $5/$25 stack with product specific coupons, such as this week's $2 off Hammermill ream coupon?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014