• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Hanes Men s 4 Pack Classics Woven Printed Boxers
Disclaimer
I found these marked $9.99 at my local store, and was surprised when they scanned at $4.99! The deal does not seem to be advertised, and there were no signs calling attention to them. In my case, they were in a bin in one of the center aisles. Sizes from S–XL. Various prints/colors. No idea how long this price lasts or if all stores have them, thus YMMV. This is the lowest price I've seen for these.

Links below for reference only to show the product.
Reference 1 
Reference 2 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

boxers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you tell your fellow fatwallers the location of this store?

ElGuache said:   Can you tell your fellow fatwallers the location of this store?
 It might be nationwide at all Walgreens.

Did anyone scored any?

there is also a bogo 50% deal this week on Hanes underwear so if you like them be sure to get an even number of packages

those so inclined make also take advantage of $1 coupons found on some of the packages

I do not know the quality of these.  I ordered the Hanes tagless brief variety from Sam's and was satisfied.

pprogram said:   there is also a bogo 50% deal this week on Hanes underwear so if you like them be sure to get an even number of packages

those so inclined make also take advantage of $1 coupons found on some of the packages

The BOGO 50% deal did not apply to these. They simply show as "4.99 SALE" on my receipt. There were $1 coupons attached to other products that are part of the BOGO 50%. I found a loose one and tried it on my purchase but it scanned as "item not found." I bought the boxers at a store in the Chicago suburbs.

ec8989;18334631 saidid anyone scored any?
 delete

ec8989 said:   Did anyone scored any?
  I scored when I took mine off

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014