• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

magazines
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
A couple of times. a while back I actually got emails linking me to my account, and there was an ongoing tally of points... (more)

cows123 (Feb. 23, 2014 @ 10:49a) |

I have not received any confirmation this time. But, that said,  I almost never do. But the magazines do start arriving.... (more)

gooddealie (Feb. 23, 2014 @ 6:06p) |

It keeps asking me for friends names and emails. Wont let me continue without it! Any suggestions?

melissabesque (Mar. 07, 2014 @ 8:55a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Slick !

thanks!

Thanks! Got US weekly for wife... once registered it says starts in 8-10 weeks. Will wait and see.

nice

In for one, thks.

WOW  THANKS  

Sweet! 2 Years of US Weekly magazine.

tony820 said:   Thanks! Got US weekly for wife... once registered it says starts in 8-10 weeks. Will wait and see.
  I wonder what starts in 8-10 weeks... a mailbox full of junk mail? 

won't let me register without entering multiple friends names. I have no friends.

fatgempler said:   
tony820 said:   Thanks! Got US weekly for wife... once registered it says starts in 8-10 weeks. Will wait and see.

Nothing too noticeable in my experience. These subscriptions DO come, though.
Mind you, it's not like I give them my main email address. Don't you use a spam email address for stuff like this?

Very nice, thanks!

gooddealie said:   
fatgempler said:   

Nothing too noticeable in my experience. These subscriptions DO come, though.
Mind you, it's not like I give them my main email address. Don't you use a spam email address for stuff like this?

I think he meant physical junk mail, not junk email...  The weird thing is I used an email that I don't think I used before with a random password and it took it.  hmm....

pokumon said:   I think he meant physical junk mail, not junk email...  The weird thing is I used an email that I don't think I used before with a random password and it took it.  hmm....
Once again, nothing noticeable in terms of physical mail.

BTW I did start getting spam this week at an email address I only used at ValueMags. Anyone else?

Thanks

Sweet post. For those of you scared about no friends just put in random names followed by @gmail or @yahoo or w/e and bam you make it w/o spamming your friends. Plus, don't spam yourself. Creating an extra email on yahoo or gmail takes a few minutes and saves you the world of headache. It's not like you have to check this one as no CCs are required. Thanks OP!

In for Glamour. ty

Thank you!

Another 2 years to Us Weekly (already's been ofered by Time Inc.'s Rewards Survey at "$75"  (had a TON of their currency, so I had to unload), which is nice and not been offered in other of Rewards Gold newer surveyed awards.

The thing about not having to "wing" one of their surveys help... GRACIAS!

Sweet, sub to Forbes on its way!

I always Add something to the name, so I KNOW who they are selling my name to, like " JohnMagazine" ...can be middle name, or, in address, like, apt #, anything extra, tells me Junk mail when I see it... thanks OP!

I was already a member so it was quick and easy! Thanks OP!

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Anyone know if you go for two magazines from two different computers/IP addresses, same RG account, will they both be processed?

awesome am in for one, thanks!

thanks for the great find OP...just became a new member...

Can anyone one find any way to CANCEL membership on this site?

I joined and went crazy doing surveys and reviews so I could get the maximum subscription of the WSJ.

Thanks!

Bongomom said:   Can anyone one find any way to CANCEL membership on this site?
  Yes, enter witness protection program.

oops, I meant cancel on the rewardsgold site. Can't find the information anywhere, which makes me want to cancel all the more.
Thanks

jimates said:   won't let me register without entering multiple friends names. I have no friends.
  I entered "me" as the friend name and one of my spam email addresses, then duplicated that same entry for each name/email address and it took it.

Seems that without completing the contest, no bonus points have shown up in the rewards balance of the site, and no comfirmation in the email of receiving the subscription. Anyone else get the bonus points or a confirmation?

A couple of times. a while back I actually got emails linking me to my account, and there was an ongoing tally of points earned and points redeemed.  The link in the page you gave a link to came in an email after an earlier email to enter a Valentine's Day contest or something.  The eamil clearly stated that by entering, you will receive 3400 points redeemable for a subscription that costs 3400 points.  The latter email states "you're a winner" (everyone won the 3400 points for entering).  If you don't have 3400 points in your account from the contest or "banked" from earlier surveys, what I saw leads me to believe you won't get anything.  HAving said that this site definately fowws through with the subscriptions, and doesn't pester you with emails.

martin628 said:   Seems that without completing the contest, no bonus points have shown up in the rewards balance of the site, and no comfirmation in the email of receiving the subscription. Anyone else get the bonus points or a confirmation?
I have not received any confirmation this time. But, that said,  I almost never do. But the magazines do start arriving. And no I typically don't have a bunch of points already sitting in my account.

It keeps asking me for friends names and emails. Wont let me continue without it! Any suggestions?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014