• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FOF McDonald's FILET-O-FISH $3.33 for TWO - YMMV - At Long Last !!Finally, just in time for Easter, 2/$3.33 Filet-O-Fishes - observed in Beverly, MA.

Member Summary

FILET-O-FISH $3.33 for TWO
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Eat @ your own risk, lol, they could be free and I wouldn't touch this!

LOOPHOLE (Feb. 28, 2014 @ 7:02p) |

I hope you guys have a discounted cardiologist when you gain all that weight from this crap. This is crap food for a che... (more)

timsterino (Feb. 28, 2014 @ 10:53p) |

Do we have to have the food police preaching to us on here, too? Everybody knows the Filet-O-Fish is not a health food.... (more)

oldsrokkit (Mar. 05, 2014 @ 7:28p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yuk... no comparison to Arby's fish filet.

JaxFL said:   Yuk... no comparison to Arby's fish filet.

Why thank you for the personal statement of your individual preference in taste. 

Anyways, Green for you OP

I think McDonalds has the best fish sandwich in the fast-food category.  They steam their buns which makes them extra tender and delicious!

Arby's has their fish sandwiches 2 for $5 right now.
Arby's fish sandwiches are bigger and probably better, but at least McDonalds serves their fish sandwich all year and not just around Lent, like Arby's.

DyslexicHobo said:   
  I think McDonalds has the best fish sandwich in the fast-food category.  They steam their buns which makes them extra tender and delicious!

you know that McDonalds and all the fast food restaurants used special ingredient to make the bread. that special ingredient is also used to make yoga mats and rubber bands. Yummy!
Subway stop using it and the soul sucker politician are passing a bill to ban the ingredient.

I'll have to try this Arby's fish sandwich, but I'm going to enjoy the Filet-O-Fishes over the next month. A few years ago I read an article about how the demand for filet-o-fish has caused the specie of fish
to be over consumed, so they added haddock and cod to the mixture. Apparently the original fish is plentiful off New Zealand but is one ugly looking fish.
God bless Catholics...God bless everyone!

a Penn & Teller MUST SEE phatkrazy;18343776 said:
DyslexicHobo said:   

you know that McDonalds and all the fast food restaurants used special ingredient to make the bread. that special ingredient is also used to make yoga mats and rubber bands. Yummy!
Subway stop using it and the soul sucker politician are passing a bill to ban the ingredient.

Hmmmn ... I'm betting DiHydrogen MonOxide is used in the manufacture of all those products.

A Penn & Teller MUST SEE - very funny & TRUE

You guys are hilarious arguing the virtuosity between McDonalds and Arbys. LOL

Thanks SalemCat, look forward to these every year!

Sign outside the Mickey Dees in Brea So Cali "Fish Friday's $1.59" Price for lent.

maximizese said:   I'll have to try this Arby's fish sandwich, but I'm going to enjoy the Filet-O-Fishes over the next month. A few years ago I read an article about how the demand for filet-o-fish has caused the specie of fish
to be over consumed, so they added haddock and cod to the mixture. Apparently the original fish is plentiful off New Zealand but is one ugly looking fish.
God bless Catholics...God bless everyone!

Thanks be to you Tiny Tim.

Matzoballs said:   

Why thank you for the personal statement of your individual preference in taste. 

Anyways, Green for you OP

Sure thing. Its good to have conviction, and being a foodie....  I tried McD's fish once and actually brought it back up to them to get something else.  Cant beat Arby's... and yes wish they had it year round.  I also enjoy Capt'n D's... full meal for $5.

How come it's 2 Filet-o-fish for $4 in Illinois!

Oh boy, here we go.

"THESE ARE $8.99 FOR ONE SINGLE SAMMICH IN MY AREA!" or XYZ is SO much better than McD's!!!1

So on and so forth.

popcorn...

Vegas isn't near the ocean. We don't get these sandwiches...

I asked 1 hour ago in the downtown Chicago area McDonalds and the cashier had no clue about the deal

are their FISH MERCURY FREE!? who cares GLOW in the DARK america make NK look stupid!? 

watch out for diet soda too. they have an ingredient that cause cancer if you drink to much of it.

anyway 2 for the price of 1 is always good deal. i don't eat mcd products other than the Big Mac. I have that once a month when i have the coupon 2 to 1 sale. It not justified buying a Big Mac for $4.5 to $5 and still be hungry afterward. I rather get the Halal Food for $5 and be satisfy. 

Normally the Pennsylvania local price where I live is buy one filet o fish, get the second one for $0.69 cents. Which is roughly $4. I'll have to check tomorrow and quote you all a price. Shoot, I remember when the fish sandwich first came out on the dollar menu!

Centora87 said:   Normally the Pennsylvania local price where I live is buy one filet o fish, get the second one for $0.69 cents. Which is roughly $4. I'll have to check tomorrow and quote you all a price. Shoot, I remember when the fish sandwich first came out on the dollar menu!
  Wow, $4 for 2 filet of fish.  You need 2 of McD's, since they are smaller... Id rather have one big piece... instead of eating more bread than fish.

tommythe said:   I asked 1 hour ago in the downtown Chicago area McDonalds and the cashier had no clue about the deal
Downtown McDonald's everywhere tend to charge more. As do locations in Malls.
But if you can find one outside the Mall, on a street with a Wendy's, BK, etc., in other words - COMPETITION - you'll get a deal and a half !

1970s McDonald s menu | I wish I had this today | Pinterest
Disclaimer
My how times have changed - 1970's menu 

RedCelicaGT said:   Vegas isn't near the ocean. We don't get these sandwiches...
  That's just weird.
I'm betting you're far closer to where these Filets are harvested than I am, just out of Boston.
They're frozen anyhow.
Maybe the Vegas franchises don't think people there like Fish ?

reoking said:   Sign outside the Mickey Dees in Brea So Cali "Fish Friday's $1.59" Price for lent.
  Do they really have the word "LENT" on display ?

Somebody call the ACLU !!

Its $1.59 every Friday in S. Cal. Not a big deal here.

Know what you are eating from Mcdonald and other fast food restaurants ...

Here's the article about the ingredient http://ph.she.yahoo.com/blogs/shine-food/yoga-mat-chemical-found-in-way-more-food-products-than-subway-bread--report-finds-141416372.html

depend where you live, fast food become more and more expensive, not competative w/ local restaurant. you can find a much better deal at dine in restaurant. my local coney island offers all you can eat fish & chip for $7.99, and they use fresh cod.

fish sandwich at Arby's are hand down better than McD, bigger and tastier, but nowhere near the quality at the local restaurant. IMHO.

ChiefBrody said:   My how times have changed - 1970's menu
  Anyone old enough to remember the ad campaign "Only 47 cents for a three course meal?"  (Burger, fries, soda)

hearnold said:   
ChiefBrody said:   My how times have changed - 1970's menu
  Anyone old enough to remember the ad campaign "Only 47 cents for a three course meal?"  (Burger, fries, soda)

Doesn't mean much.  1970s 47 cents has a relative value of $2.78.  With $2.78, you are only 20 cents short of the same combo meal if you order from the dollar menu.  What I missed is the 29 cents burgers and 39 cents cheese burgers deal a few yrs ago.

http://www.measuringworth.com/uscompare/relativevalue.php

Even in Beverly it's being offerred quietly.

There is no indication whatsoever that this deal is available if you Drive-Thru.

The only signage is inside.

Which Mcdonalds in Beverly?

Absolute bargain! Not only do you get a fish with your sandwich, but an extra 100 ingredients with it!

kathygo said:   Which Mcdonalds in Beverly?
  McDonald's230 ELLIOTT ST , BEVERLY MA 1915

McD's sure knows how to bait a hook

Just bought 2 in Chicago area today. They were $3.69 each. Well, that sucked. Never eating that again.

Visited the Dodge St McDonalds in Beverly, MA - NO FOF DEAL.

But the Clerk hinted it would be valid at that location soon.

After all, Lent does not even begin this year until March 5th.

McDonald's got a deal on Fukushima fish?

Isn't it Alaskan Pollock?

Skipping 21 Messages...
Do we have to have the food police preaching to us on here, too? Everybody knows the Filet-O-Fish is not a health food. If you don't wish to buy them, kindly move on to the next thread.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014