• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Been looking for a deal. Price is normally $30. No idea what this website is but go tohttps://www.consumerreports.org/cro/promos/marketing/affiliates/general/union-plus/union-plus.htm and there you go.

Member Summary

Consumer reports
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think if you look around on this site you'll find it was $19/yr just a few days ago

That's better. Is it still available?


The $22/year is for the online version NOT the print magazine. Just wanted to clarify.

Or many public libraries offer online access for free as long as you have a library card. Worth checking.

Thanks noapathy. My local library does have free online access for Consumer Reports online. You just "check it out" from their website and view on the Zineo viewer. Back-issues are also available for free.

Romantic, naughty and adventurous. I think the haters are being silly; if you are looking for high English literature try the Bronte's, Lessing or Thackery. Why be pretentious and write smug literary criticism about a romantic trilogy. Seriously, this little trilogy has all the makings for a great summer read. First love, overcoming fear, hot, rich and possessive Alpha. EL James has written a lovely, entertaining, romantic page turner. The errors are minor enough to be overlooked. I am also an English teacher, so if I can overlook this in favor of an engrossing love story other readers can probably do so, too. Ana and Christian have an awesome romance; they sizzle and make for an awesome summer read. Buy it, and enjoy!

scrouds said:   Romantic, naughty and adventurous. I think the haters are being silly; if you are looking for high English literature try the Bronte's, Lessing or Thackery. Why be pretentious and write smug literary criticism about a romantic trilogy. Seriously, this little trilogy has all the makings for a great summer read. First love, overcoming fear, hot, rich and possessive Alpha. EL James has written a lovely, entertaining, romantic page turner. The errors are minor enough to be overlooked. I am also an English teacher, so if I can overlook this in favor of an engrossing love story other readers can probably do so, too. Ana and Christian have an awesome romance; they sizzle and make for an awesome summer read. Buy it, and enjoy!
Wow I like Consumer Reports too, but you like it a bit more than most. "Romantic, naughty and adventurous" "romantic page turner".

nancita said:   The $22/year is for the online version NOT the print magazine. Just wanted to clarify.
I subscribed last year on a FW offer, $19.xx 13-issues + 3 special editions, got the online sub for $1.00/month via email offer. So $22.00 is just ridiculous. Go for the print deal (best) and then get online for the price I stated.

zackr said:   
scrouds said:   Romantic, naughty and adventurous. I think the haters are being silly; if you are looking for high English literature try the Bronte's, Lessing or Thackery. Why be pretentious and write smug literary criticism about a romantic trilogy. Seriously, this little trilogy has all the makings for a great summer read. First love, overcoming fear, hot, rich and possessive Alpha. EL James has written a lovely, entertaining, romantic page turner. The errors are minor enough to be overlooked. I am also an English teacher, so if I can overlook this in favor of an engrossing love story other readers can probably do so, too. Ana and Christian have an awesome romance; they sizzle and make for an awesome summer read. Buy it, and enjoy!
Wow I like Consumer Reports too, but you like it a bit more than most. "Romantic, naughty and adventurous" "romantic page turner".

if you like it, then you like it a bit more than most.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014