• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rebate Form 
Check Amazon prices as they are cheaper.
 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

MONROE Shocks and Struts
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

is Amazon cheaper than advance auto with a coupon code? YIKES those babies are expensive!

lexx said:   is Amazon cheaper than advance auto with a coupon code?
  
Why don't you tell us?

In my experience, AA is no deal... and coupon codes are required just to get prices in line with competitors.

BTW, I've done about a dozen Tenneco rebates... all MM's. For the current rebate, I bought 2 qualifying shocks and 2 struts for the $60 level. I bought clearanced ones from Amazon for an approx $20 MM AR... doesn't matter what they fit if it is a MM.

Last time Monroe did this rebate, I purchased a set of their OESpectrum shocks/struts for my wife's BMW X5. They have been outstanding so far.

For me, the best prices were from RockAuto.com. I used a 5% discount code to sweeten the deal. I normally used to get codes from

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/370308/

but they seem to be few and far between these days.

labboypro said:   
For the current rebate, I bought 2 qualifying shocks and 2 struts for the $60 level. I bought clearanced ones from Amazon for an approx $20 MM AR... doesn't matter what they fit if it is a MM.

  
Received $60 prepaid card today for above rebate.  Ka-ching.

chrispitude said:   Last time Monroe did this rebate, I purchased a set of their OESpectrum shocks/struts for my wife's BMW X5. They have been outstanding so far.

For me, the best prices were from RockAuto.com. I used a 5% discount code to sweeten the deal. I normally used to get codes from

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/370308/ 

but they seem to be few and far between these days.

  RockAuto always has 5% codes...every month. If you sign up for the newsletter, which only spams my inbox a few times a month, you'll get the code. If you buy enough auto stuff, just get on their list. I'm fairly certain the monthly code is common for everyone. If nobody posts it here on FW, then RetailMeNot or others will have it.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014