• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link to ebay ~~ LG 840G with Triple Minutes for Life for Tracfone same phone as the one from HSN in best deals exept its $23.99 here but has no minutes

Member Summary

lg
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

...but this one doesn't include any minutes. The HSN one included 1700 minutes (worth roughly $100.)

NOT the same. This is a Phone Only...does not include minutes or the year that HSN is offering. If you are new to Tracfone, go with the HSN offer! Great for people that don't use their phones much!

macdough said:   Great for people that don't use their phones much!
Don't the minutes expire with tracfone?   I think lycamobile minutes never expire.

bought one. thanks

Dlong, the minutes would expire at the end of the year if you don't transfer them to another phone or add more airtime at the end of that first year. There is a small window of a grace period.

Decent deal. These are also available at Best Buy B&M. They are currently on sale for $29.99.

Note that if you buy an Android phone, you get individual buckets of talk/text/data. With this phone text and data come out of a single bucket.

So, if you buy a 60min card, you will get some combination of (up to) 180min, 360 texts, or 180 MB. With the android phone, you will get 180 min PLUS 180 texts PLUS 180 MB of data. Android phones also allow you to add data-only to the phone. Unfortunately, the data-only cards do not get tripled like the airtime minutes cards.

I very seriously considered this phone, but I ultimately opted to pay $20 more for the ZTE Valet (android 4.1), which is currently $49.99 at BB.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014