rated:

Audiobooks Free Trial from Audible.com Online Digital Audiobook Store
Disclaimer

•  

http://local.amazon.com/national/B00IO6ELZM

• What You Need to Know:
  • Issued by Audible.com
  • Valid for new Audible.com customers only
  • Coupon will expire if not redeemed on Audible.com by 11:59 P.M. EST on April 6, 2014
  • Coupon valid for first three months of Audible.com membership for $0.95 per month
  • At the end of the 3-month promotional period, your Audible.com subscription will be renewed at the then current full price (currently $14.95 per month) with your Audible account credit card. You can cancel your membership at any time at Audible.com

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Audible.com
See Audible.com discounts that earn Up to $10.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is probably understood by everyone on earth but me, but I somehow assumed that my monthly dues for Audible.com actually bought me unlimited access to the books contained therein. Again, silly me, but this is one expensive little reading gambit, even at $.95/ month, if you actually want to listen to books.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014