• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

* Offer good through 3/23/14, while they last. Limited number of coupons available.

Member Summary

radioshack
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Absolutely.
You can try Ringplus but they will disable your service once they find out that it is VM..

ShakuniMama (Mar. 12, 2014 @ 9:37a) |

Coupon works for prepaid phones, bought 3.

Even if you don't activate, great for kids. Use apps/games on wifi. You can ... (more)

rpina1 (Mar. 18, 2014 @ 2:22a) |

Hope someone can use it:

8qTfnNiZ3jP8

dwayne33 (Mar. 23, 2014 @ 5:39p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That Joe guy better send me the coupon....
I do not want to hear all gone....

I don't even know what I would buy there . . .

For one thing, a $30 prepaid phone (okay, $29.99+filler) that generates 6mo of Netflix? Potential 6mo of Netflix for $20? Not as good as the original offer but still something.

...and I'll give them credit, when you submit email for the $10 coupon, the "subscribe to deals" box is UNchecked.

=aw

ottawa said:   For one thing, a $30 prepaid phone (okay, $29.99+filler) that generates 6mo of Netflix? Potential 6mo of Netflix for $20? Not as good as the original offer but still something.

...and I'll give them credit, when you submit email for the $10 coupon, the "subscribe to deals" box is UNchecked.

=aw

Where do you see the Netflix offer?

Is this the "1 cent off for every store we are closing" sale?

"While they last"? Coupons or stores?

Thanks OP. From the top of linked page:

"Good things happen when we do it together"
I wound change to
"Good things happen if we get it together"

3.5mm plug to RCA cable:

Radio Shack: $12.98

Merchant on eBay, shipped from Hong Kong: .99 cents

You can keep the coupon...

isn't that "silk patch" thing, that dirt on his lip, kind of passe' ? (but I guess the hot babes dig it, daddy-o).

anyone received it yet?

yesidonoitall said:   Where do you see the Netflix offer?
He's referring to the deal in the "6 Months free Netflix from Radio Shack with purchase of a postpaid phone" thread.   You can either use this coupon to buy a no-contract $29.99 phone (+filler) online, or take it in-store and get a cheaper phone with a minutes card enough to bring your total to $30.

cyberpitstop said:   anyone received it yet?
Took about 3 hours before I got it in my Inbox.

3 hours and no coupon by eMail, I am calling the police...

He's referring to the deal in...
Yes sorry, my oversight entirely, for some reason I thought it was one thread (how often does Radio Shack get mentioned here!? ). That's exactly the deal. I'm assuming the 10off30 won't work on a $29.99 phone, thus a filler. Now need to find something at RS that costs less than the $12.98 cited above.

=aw

...that said, there are no Netflix-promo-eligible $29.99 phones in stock online. I guess a cheaper phone bought in-store with activation and airtime might do it (there's no minimum price in-store to get the Netflix offer, but it has to be activated).

=aw

I hope all the promo that Radio Shack is going help them with the bottom line and keep them alive during this economy. I'd been buying stuffs from Radio Shack for science project since elementary school from magnets to circuit boards.

Radio Shack closing 1100 stores 

Bizatch said:   3.5mm plug to RCA cable:

Radio Shack: $12.98

Merchant on eBay, shipped from Hong Kong: .99 cents

You can keep the coupon...

They have to stay competitive with Monster Cables.  

Well, no coupon yet.

New day. Anybody get the coupon yet?

When I looked it stated in the fine print it could take up to 48 hrs for the coupon to arrive.

Got mine about 2 hours after signing up.

Similar here. Got mine within a few hours.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong (if anything), but my coupon code is not working. Ordered a Kyocera Coast ($29.99) and a 47c filler, and get this message:

Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please use a valid credit card number to pay for your order total.
Rules on the coupon say:
∗Offer valid with this coupon through 3/23/14 at participating stores or on RadioShack.com. This coupon has a unique code and is valid for one use only. Multiple printouts or photocopies will not be accepted. Limit one coupon per transaction. Computers, netbooks, tablets, LCD TVs, AppleŽ, Beats by Dr.DreŽ and Fitbit products, gaming hardware/software, airtime, gifts/entertainment cards, services, refurbished items, special orders and purchases on radioshackwireless.com excluded. May not be combined with other coupons or offers. No cash value.
Void where prohibited.

Any ideas?

=aw

I hope they are not closing the RS closer to me(in <1 mile).
Waiting for the coupon in email.
Thanks OP!

...tried a $49.99 phone (eligible for Netflix promo) and got the same message. Nor does a $165 DVD/VCR combo. So it isn't about a minimum $30 item, nor about an exclusion for prepaid cellphones.

I'm putting it in Promotional Code before proceeding to checkout (see http://screencast.com/t/zQMarttnJd ). Is there somewhere else for this?

Thanks!
=aw

I noticed some items have a "$10 off $30" promotion next to them (nothing to do with the coupon). Expires Mar 16. This includes a $28 full-price DVD player, and one of the exclusions is "no sale items". I'm thinking the cell phones don't qualify for this (even the ones not on sale) because they have the Netflix promo already. Certainly they don't have the 10/30 promo blurb next to them.

Note, though, the coupon from the president lists different exclusions which does not include sale items. And neither exclusion list includes prepaid cell phones.

=aw

thanks OP

been over 24 hrs no coupon

It appears they are harvesting eMail addys....

I just got the coupon

just got mine too about 15 mins ago.

Anything worth to buy. I'm also holding 25$ GC to RadioShack for a long time

msrazzle said:   New day. Anybody get the coupon yet?
  I tried my other email address today and it came in a few hours.  The first one never came.  

netoholic said:   or take it in-store and get a cheaper phone with a minutes card enough to bring your total to $30.

This is the first I have heard of this.  Is there a post or link that I can see that proves this?  Everything I've read says you need to buy a phone that costs $29.99 or more.

Also, has anyone been able to take that 10 off 30 coupon from the president in and use it to get the Netflix promo on a $30 phone?

baki said:   Anything worth to buy. I'm also holding 25$ GC to RadioShack for a long time
  I, also, still have my $25 gift card, from the trade-in program that just ended. Anyone know, if there's anything special about those gift cards that will prevent them from working with this coupon promotion? I don't normally shop at Radio Shack. So, I don't know, if they have different types of gift cards.

Be careful buying from rs. They announced today that they are closing 1100 stores.

Just got mine. But there's nothing worth buying !!
Hope the Virgin Event phone goes back in stock.

dmikester10 said:   
netoholic said:   or take it in-store and get a cheaper phone with a minutes card enough to bring your total to $30.

This is the first I have heard of this.  Is there a post or link that I can see that proves this?  Everything I've read says you need to buy a phone that costs $29.99 or more.

Also, has anyone been able to take that 10 off 30 coupon from the president in and use it to get the Netflix promo on a $30 phone?

FAQs 

WHAT PURCHASES QUALIFY FOR THIS PROMOTION? FOR PHONES, DO I HAVE TO ACTIVATE SERVICE OR SIGN-UP FOR A 2-YEAR PLAN TO RECEIVE THIS OFFER?In-store: a purchase of a contract phone; a no-contract phone with activation from Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, TracFone, Net10 or TelCel; a tablet; or a laptop qualifies for this offer. For no-contract phones, in-store phone activation is required to receive this offer. For contract phones, phone activation or a carrier service agreement is not required to receive this offer.
Online: A purchase of a contract phone; a no-contract phone priced at $29.99 or more from Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, TracFone, Net10 or TelCel; a tablet; or a laptop qualifies for this offer. Phone activation or a carrier service agreement is not required to receive this offer with online purchase of a contract or a no-contract phone. Clearance items are not eligible for this offer.

Got mine, thanks OP and green 4 U

Skipping 27 Messages...
Hope someone can use it:

8qTfnNiZ3jP8

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014