• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mizuno Wave EVO Levitas Grape/Malibu Blue/Vibrant Orange - 6pm.com
Disclaimer
Men's Mizuno Wave EVO Levitas Running Shoes are on sale for $38.50 (MSRP $109.99) @ 6PM including free shipping. Sizes 7-14 available, normal width only.

Great reviews at AmazonLink 

Only the grape/malibu blue color is deeply discounted, though the other colors are on sale.

Deal URL:

http://www.6pm.com/mizuno-wave-evo-levitas-grape-malibu-blue-vib... 

Member Summary

Men's Mizuno Levitas Lightweight Running Shoes
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do they have these in mens. Those are some fancy colors. I don't think I could pull these off.

Yeah the color is kinda funky, but I have always wanted to give minimalist shoes a try, they should go well with a pair of black athletic pants. Plus I have an UnderArmour shirt that is essentially the same color, so I already have an outfit picked out. Haha

Fantastic reviews. Mizuno makes great shoes and looks like they hit the mark on these. Thanks, OP!

Know your # no return shipping

pietromoon said:   Know your # no return shipping

What does this mean? As in you pay for return shipping so make sure you know your size (#?)? Or that you are not able to make returns on this item?

Thanks OP. Can't wait for end of winter and some good clear roads ahead.

those sure are ugly shoes..

mmax said:   Yeah the color is kinda funky, but I have always wanted to give minimalist shoes a try, they should go well with a pair of black athletic pants. Plus I have an UnderArmour shirt that is essentially the same color, so I already have an outfit picked out. Haha

The minimalist is really a hit or miss.  I also wanted to try and bought two pairs of different brands.  Turns out its not for me.  It will take a while to get use to a different stride (landing differently on your sole).   Even with time taken to trying to get use to it, I went back to suspension sole shoes.  Mizuno has a great line of running shoes, though on the higher end of the price range.    Good luck in your quest.

Anyone else think "minimalist" shoes in these colors is just a slight contradiction.....

Whoever designed that color scheme was on crack.

looks like something BARNEY might wear....good shoes though

neverl8 said:   
mmax said:   Yeah the color is kinda funky, but I have always wanted to give minimalist shoes a try, they should go well with a pair of black athletic pants. Plus I have an UnderArmour shirt that is essentially the same color, so I already have an outfit picked out. Haha
  The minimalist is really a hit or miss.  I also wanted to try and bought two pairs of different brands.  Turns out its not for me.  It will take a while to get use to a different stride (landing differently on your sole).   Even with time taken to trying to get use to it, I went back to suspension sole shoes.  Mizuno has a great line of running shoes, though on the higher end of the price range.    Good luck in your quest.

Thank you! For this price point I think it is worth the risk.

Real men eat quiche, and wear pink running shoes
I am not manly enough to wear these unless I start running at night.

Maybe if you run fast enough, those shoes will just look like a blur, instead of recycled Muppets.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014