• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Jet 70440-2 40
Disclaimer
Jet 70440-2 40" Parallel Clamp, set of 1††† $55.24
http://www.amazon.com/Jet-70440-2-Parallel-Clamp-set/dp/B000UBF4...

Jet 70431-2 31-Inch Parallel Clamp 2 Pack††† $50.99
http://www.amazon.com/Jet-70431-2-31-Inch-Parallel-Clamp/dp/B000...

Similar to the Bessey parallel clamps that went on sale several months ago.† Both are two-packs.† Roughly half price.† Free ship for Prime.† Best price on Camel.

Member Summary

Clamp
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm in for a couple of sets, thanks OP.

Hubs will love these. Thanks, OP.

According to the reviews, the 40" clamp comes with 2, even though it says "set of 1"

gd78 said:   According to the reviews, the 40" clamp comes with 2, even though it says "set of 1"
† That one is interesting. †I thought I remember seeing other sellers when this was first posted (for higher). †I wonder if now that Amazon is the only seller, that they might be in the process of changing the product page now to a quantity of 1 from it previously being offered as a quantity of 2.†

The weight on the 40" set of one is 17 lbs
Weight of the 31" set of two is 15.4 lbs

I would think there's 2.

I doubt one clamp weights 17 lbs

gd78 said:   The weight on the 40" set of one is 17 lbs
Weight of the 31" set of two is 15.4 lbs

I would think there's 2.

I doubt one clamp weights 17 lbs

† Like I said..it appears they might be in the process of changing the page. †Quite often you'll still see old shipping weights and/or old pics that show a different quantity compared to whats currently offered. † Can't say 100% that is what is happening with this one..but it has happened many times in the past with other Amazon items.

I got this deal (bessey) the last time. Could use some more. If the 40" is only one, it's going back.

gd78 said:   According to the reviews, the 40" clamp comes with 2, even though it says "set of 1"
† A single clamp isn't a set so I would imagine it's a set of 2 clamps.

31" set is OOS

emmagata said:   31" set is OOS
† Both have never been "in-stock" since OP posted the deal. †Back-order only.

I just received my 40" clamps, and it's 2-clamps per order/package. I've never had such nice clamps, makes me want to go out and make something just so I can try them out!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014