• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Anker Synthetic Leather Folio Case for Apple New iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini with Retina Display - PU Cover with Holder - with Inner Case and Multi-Angle Stand
Disclaimer
Hey there, I didn't see these posted so I thought I'd share.

AnkerŽ Ultra Slim iPad Mini Case Multi Angle Stand - Synthetic leather with smart cover - Automatic Sleep / Wake function - Black  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E8B1NIK 
Enter coupon ANAPADMN at checkout for $1 off.

$10.99 - $1 coupon (ANAPADMN) = $9.99

AnkerŽ Synthetic Leather Folio Case for Apple New iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini with Retina Display - PU Cover with Holder - with Inner Case and Multi-Angle Stand  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GMEC85S 
Enter coupon ANAPADMI at checkout for $2 off.

$11.99 - $2 coupon (ANAPADMI) = $9.99

Features:

• Ultra-slim design adds maximum protection with minimal bulk while precision-placed cutouts keep your new iPad mini fully and easily accessible.
  • Folds into any angle, from 30° to fully upright, hands-free stand for viewing media, facetiming and more. Solid synthetic leather and elastic band for holding securely when on the go.
  • Automatic wake and sleep modes triggered by opening and closing the magnetically latched smart cover. Cover features textured, black & brown synthetic leather and a soft, microfiber-lined interior.
  • Hardened polycarbonate shell with outer rubber coating locks your device in place and withstands drops and bumps.
  • Package contents: AnkerŽ Cover for iPad mini with Retina display, Lifetime warranty and hassle-free customer support.

Both of these prices are the lowest I can find recorded for these cases, and I figured some people would be interested in some quality cases from Anker. The first one is an "Ultra- Slim" case while the second is more a professional looking folio.

They also both have automatic wake and sleep modes (they are smart covers!)

The first case was designed for the original iPad Mini while the second one is designed for the iPad Mini Retina, but the only difference between the two is a depth difference of .3mm, so I assume that the cases will work for either model. 

Member Summary

iPad Case
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very nice cases.

not good as his power bank.

Only $1 discount

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014