• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Free Small Popcorn with Beverage Purchase at Cinemark Theatres through 3/12
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I recommend that people and their significant others sign up for the free weekly email. They will send you emails for free popcorn and drinks, which can be a significant savings when buying popcorn at the theater. Some deals are better than others, and they do change them from week to week.

I like the weekly email, but the OP's coupon is much better than the weekly email from this week: $3 off any large fountain drink with the purchase of nachos or angus hot dog.

Green!

I get the weekly email and then always upgrade to a large. At my theater that means $6.75 for Large popcorn with refill and a Large Drink. My guess is you could upgrade this coupon as well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014