• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PNY Technologies 128GB Turbo 3.0 USB Flash Drive P-FD128TBOP-GE
Disclaimer

PNY 128GB Flashdrive
Disclaimer
The PNY 128GB Turbo 3.0 Flash Drive (P-FD128TBOP-GE) is available for $49.99 with free shipping from Amazon (LINK ) or B&H Photo (LINK ).

Was this price from Tiger Direct a couple weeks ago as stated in this post

• 128GB Capacity
  • 190MB/s Read Speed
  • 130MB/s Write Speed
  • USB 3.0 Interface (USB 2.0 Compatible)

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

PNY 128GB Turbo 3.0 Flash Drive
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Caution, some machines find these drives unbootable, so don't use them for Windows To Go or Linux booting.

My guess is that it takes longer than USB spec to enumerate, and BIOS on many systems skip it over as a result.

Had to return one because of that.

I will add that it's $159.99 at Best Buy.

Seriously considering giving the drive a second shot (mine was a 64GB Turbo 3.0), just to see the Best Buy employees do a 70% PM markdown.

st4rdust said:   Was this price from Tiger Direct a couple weeks ago as stated in this post
And it was this price from Fry's (as it is again) even before that. 

Seems as this is pretty much the regular deal price now.  $44.99 next, maybe.

I don't need this. In 4 1 thanks OP!

FWIW, BB honored the PM. Two guys were cool... one employee wasn't happy about it and rudely started cracking gum in protest. Really came close to raising a certain finger in response.

asuka said:   FWIW, BB honored the PM. Two guys were cool... one employee wasn't happy about it and rudely started cracking gum in protest. Really came close to raising a certain finger in response.
  Have to assume there is a reason you wanted it from BB as opposed to any of the three who have it for this price.  For me Amazon or BH would be no tax.  Tax from Fry's and BB.

120GB&3.0
Great deal, tks OP

LOL. A lurker voted down the same deal at Fry's as not a Hot Deal - Price. He didn't do it here...hmmm.

$48.99 after coupon in TigerDirect:

List Price:$79.99
Instant Savings:- $21.00 (26%)
Today's Price:$58.99
Coupon:- $10.00
Final Price: $48.99 After Coupon
Free Shipping Today!

$10 Off Use coupon at checkout YDM119737 until 3/8/2014 11:59 PM ET

No coupon required. Both Amazon and B&H have it at $49 w/FS.

I see $47.99 now.

Tried the drive's packaging "refresh" and 128GB - same problem with booting off of. Tested on latest 4th Gen Intel Core laptops, too.

You'd think PNY would fix something like that after it became widely known. Another return in the pile.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014