• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

shoes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Doesn't work on Clarks boots. I don't see any exclusions. Any ideas why? Thx.

shankman007 said:   Doesn't work on Clarks boots. I don't see any exclusions. Any ideas why? Thx.

Are the boots you tried it on sold (not just fulfilled) by Amazon?

shankman007 said:   Doesn't work on Clarks boots. I don't see any exclusions. Any ideas why? Thx.
 "The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers."  

LiquidSilver said:   
 "The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers."  

Thanks. That was it. Only applies to items that display the offer message.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014