• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Xbox Live s Major Nelson Coming soon purchase Xbox One in the U.S. and get Forza Motorsport 5 :
Disclaimer
This is a bit premature, but interesting enough I thought to post. Hope the forum doesn't mind an upcoming deal post. Considering the XBOne hasn't included a game since launch, and coupled with the Titanfall deal, seems like MS is changing their tune to spur sales.†

Starting at select retailers next week in the U.S., a digital copy of Forza Motorsport 5†will be included with purchases of Xbox One for the retail price of $499.99†for a limited time. Hailed by critics and consumers alike as the best-looking and most realistic racing game of this, or any other generation, Forza Motorsport 5 has been embraced by Xbox One fans worldwide, becoming the best-selling racing game by console attach over the past decade.In our quest to delight fans, we wanted to give even more people the chance to experience their ultimate car fantasy.
Check with your local retailer for details.

http://majornelson.com/2014/03/06/coming-soon-purchase-xbox-one-in-the-u-s-and-get-forza-motorsport-5/

Member Summary

forza 5
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You should include in the title that it is good for *NEW* Xbox purchases only.

got me excited for a moment as I already own XBOX One.

I hear the ONE is really cool, but even with this free game, it's still not enough to make me part with that kind of coin just yet! Wonder what it will be priced at around the holidays?!†

Sorry, fixed that.

scoutconnor said: You should include in the title that it is good for *NEW* Xbox purchases only.

Xbox One Console - Titanfall Bundle
Disclaimer
Alternatively, you can get an Xbox One bundled with a free digital copy of Titanfall on 3/11:
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Titanfall-Bundle/dp/B00II...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014