Diablo III (PC) - $19.99 @ Amazon

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Diablo III for PC by Blizzard Entertainment 19.99 3.50 S/h GAMESTOP
Disclaimer
Amazon has Diablo III (PC) for $19.99. Free shipping on orders of $35+. This is also available from GameStop, as pointed out here. That may be a better option for you if you can pick it up in-store.

Diablo 3 has iffy reviews, but I think it really depends on the player. I played Diablo 2 obsessively and just beat 3 on the PS3 as a Witch Doctor. I had a blast playing it and would gladly do so again. The two are very different from each other but for a sequel to such a fantastic game I think this did a good job. There are some things I would change if I could but all in all I would say this is worth $20. Metacritic gave it an 88.

Also worth noting that the Reaper of Souls DLC is coming on March 25th.

• The Witch Doctor is a new character reminiscent of the Diablo II Necromancer
  • The Barbarians will have a variety of revamped skills at their disposal based on the use of their incredible physical prowess.
  • 1-on-1 dueling system coming into play.
  • Five new character classes, including the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo's past, like the powerful Barbarian
  • Experience a new approach to in-game health as the previous reliance on mana and potions is appended by resource types unique to each class, as well as health globes
  • In single player quests utilize up to three AI followers, from three different classes who can be equipped with basic items and leveled up
  • Sell unique items found within the game for in-game gold or real money via online Auction House functionality (note: this ends indefinitely on March 18th)
  • The new Rune System in which skills and abilities are now automatically unlocked as you level

Member Summary

Diablo III (PC)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great game and the expansion comes out in 2 more weeks. Pick it up cheap.

$34.99 for me

Edit:  While the link takes me to a page for $34.99, I saw on the right "other vendors" or something like that where I could get it for $20, but ships in 2-4 weeks.

Available for download only here at Blizzard's official site: https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii 

...but the price is right if you need the quick 'fix' (19.99...tax is some states so take that into consideration)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014