Disclaimer

Amazon Mom
Disclaimer

Member Summary

free amazon mom membership for 3 months
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

and this is different because?

reported for posting referral link

Edit - Oops, reply to wrong thread!

darkxkiller said:   reported for posting referral link
Humm, I am not a prime member. So, it is not going to help me. May be the link had referral into it as I was already logged in and saw the banner. Regardless, you can login to your Amazon account and click on that advertisement banner and take advantage of it

lordoffire said:   and this is different because?
You not only get 3 months of free 2-day shipping (instead of 1-month prime membership trial) AND get 20% off baby items...

How do I cancel after 3 months?

atp2000 said:   How do I cancel after 3 months?
It is straightforward. Login to your Amazon account and go to "Manage Prime Membership" link.There is an option to cancel the membership.

dhansookh said:   
You not only get 3 months of free 2-day shipping (instead of 1-month prime membership trial) AND get 20% off baby items...

it's not anything new....that's like saying the student trial should be a HD

lordoffire said:   
dhansookh said:   

you make an interesting point. since a posting of a free deal in HD should be of a value of over $10, and given that trials are typically free, maybe this should be posted in "free stuff"

lordoffire said:   
dhansookh said:   

lol, for "student trial", you need a proof of being student, for this one, you don't have to be MOM. Anyone from family can signup. It might not be new for you but it was for me and I'm pretty sure, they might be few others, who did not know about this. Doesn't hurt to spread a news which might help someone. All, I am saying is, if you knew, that's fine, but that doesn't mean that everyone is as well informed as you are

dhansookh said:   
lordoffire said:   
dhansookh said:   

lol, for "student trial", you need a proof of being student, for this one, you don't have to be MOM. Anyone from family can signup. It might not be new for you but it was for me and I'm pretty sure, they might be few others, who did not know about this. Doesn't hurt to spread a news which might help someone. All, I am saying is, if you knew, that's fine, but that doesn't mean that everyone is as well informed as you are

it has been around for years....and mentioned here quite a few times

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014