• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sabrent 4-Port Compact USB Wall Charger For iPhone, iPad, Samsung Android Smartphones and other USB-Powered Devices AX-UCFW
Disclaimer
http://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-Compact-Smartphones-USB-Powered-AX...

This is the best charging device I have ever used. We use all the ports, we have an iPad, nexus 7, two android phones and 2 bluetooth devices. It is not like the cheaper ones that only use a few ports. You can effectively use all ports as intended. Great for traveling too.
Hotels have only one wall outlet sometimes and you can plug this in and charge all your stuff in one spot.

Member Summary

charger
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't get this thinking you are going to charge 6 tablets... Ya, I know, we're addicted but that is beside the point.

This appears to be a reasonably priced item and is worth trying.

GWBush said:   Don't get this thinking you are going to charge 6 tablets... Ya, I know, we're addicted but that is beside the point.
Well, condidering that the charger only has 4 ports, that would be hard to do at one time.

Only one 2.1A port

pbmc said:   This appears to be a reasonably priced item and is worth trying.
I gotta say, this guy sounds like a robot: pbmc;18366692

Now $12.99 with Prime. There's one for $9.94 shipped (but it sounds like only 1).

=aw

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014