• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
use code: BRLUCKY to get 40% off your on-line purchases

free shipping on orders of $50 or more

http://bananarepublic.gap.com 

Banana Republic
See Banana Republic discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Coupon code can be stacked with the code STYLE25 to get an extra 25% off.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This coupon code can be stacked with the code STYLE25 to get an extra 25% off.

hellokitty27 said:   This coupon code can be stacked with the code STYLE25 to get an extra 25% off.
  Thanks! Also stacked this with 5% CashBack from discover!

Thanks guys! I got in on the 50% off deal last time. I'm going to return what I got, and get on this deal instead.

any suggestions as to why the STYLE25 might not stack with BRFORTY? It's only allowing me to select one or the other

People are buying a lot incl me......its huge bargain...It didn't work for me yesterday and worked again this morning....wait a while and try again

In for 2 pants

aznboi64 said:   Thanks guys! I got in on the 50% off deal last time. I'm going to return what I got, and get on this deal instead.

Ok, don't mean to dissuade you but you are just looking at an extra 5% (55%) off with the stack as its 25% off and then 40% off the 25% off price.

goddess265 said:   any suggestions as to why the STYLE25 might not stack with BRFORTY? It's only allowing me to select one or the other
  the style25 code works for full-price items.  are you only trying sale/clearance items?

looks like BR stopped accepting and display of the ads for "brforty" codes...but got an email for friends and family...50% off of 5 full prized items starting tomorrow (3-13) till 17th...

Thanks for posting

ok codes changed....instead have "brlucky" with "style25"..should work....enjoy.

hey folks, got an email out of the blue @ ~5am ET from BananaRepublic saying my order was cancelled. no explanation (looked like a generic cancel email)

anyone else experience this with their coupon double-stacked orders??

My order was cancelled as well.  Wondering if they will reinstate it with the discount if I call to complain.

chunkalunk said:   hey folks, got an email out of the blue @ ~5am ET from BananaRepublic saying my order was cancelled. no explanation (looked like a generic cancel email)

anyone else experience this with their coupon double-stacked orders??

Damn, I hope mine goes through. I got a generic email on Friday thanking me for my order.

ETA: I checked my email and hadn't received any order-specific emails since my order confirmation, so I logged into my BR account. "Status: Cancelled". FFS . I spent forever picking that stuff out.

I never received any emails (checked both inbox and spam) since Friday, so I called. I was told (after waiting for about half an hour) that my order had been cancelled because using more than one promotion at a time isn't allowed. Apparently, even though the website allowed it, it was mentioned somewhere in the fine print. The CSR offered to apply the 40% off promotion, but when I had her break down how much each item would cost, the base prices were higher than when I originally placed my order, so that even 40% off was really only ~30% off for some things. Totally not worth it.

folks on SD all reporting orders cancelled as well. a few have called in and been told can't use the 2 stacked coupons.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014