• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BaBaBLinko 

Save $20 On Your Purchase of $100 Of Select Coleman ProductsFor a limited time, save $20 on your purchase of $100 or more of select Coleman products. The $20 credit will be applied at checkout when you purchase $100 or more of eligible Coleman products.=x-smallApplies only to products sold by Amazon.com; does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com website. Limited time offer. See complete terms and conditions

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

coleman
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got a grill!

get a 8-people tent. 139>100>80..that is so cheap

The 8 person tent i want (the 14 x 10 one) doesn't appear to be included in this sale.  Bummer.

Edit:
Was told by Amazon chat that ALL the Coleman instant tents should be included in the promo, and game me a manual adjustment.

I ended up getting a $40 discount on my $200 purchase of Coleman products.   I ordered the 8 person instant tent (the larger 14' x 10' one) and the matching 14' x 10' rainfly.
The tent was originally $199.99 and the rainfly was $35.51 = $235.50

The $40 discount dropped the tent price to $159.99 + $35.51 = $195.50 total, shipped free.

Replaced our current 10'x10' tent that leaks and has zipper issues.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014