• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Crucial M500 120GB SATA 2.5-Inch 7mm with 9.5mm adapter Internal Solid State Drive CT120M500SSD1
Disclaimer
Amazon - Crucial M500 240GB SATA 2.5-Inch Internal Solid State Drive -Model # CT240M500SSD1 -
for $ 110.
Best deal for 240GB SSD. Newegg has this for $119.
Great Reviews as well. Crucial makes good products. 

LINK 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They pricematched TigerDirect. Everyone's been running specials on this drive this week.

Right now it is $114.99 with Prime shipping, but if you use your Amazon Rewards Visa you can get another 20% off (save $23.00) with a time-limited promotion.
My order yesterday came to $91.99 for the 240GB model.

Save 20% on Select Tech Products with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card. Here's how:
1. Add qualifying items to your cart.
2. Select your Amazon.com Rewards Visa card as your payment method at checkout.
3. Enter promo code TCH20ARC in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box. You will then see "Promotion Applied" in your Order Summary.

Can you apply for a new card and still get the discount?

I think so. On the promotion page link, it says: "Don't have the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card yet? Apply now."

The promotion seems to only be for the 240GB version, not the other capacities.

The 120 GB version is listed for $74 with free shipping.  Not bad.  These are Sata III drives so I assume that they can be used in older machines with SATA II or I interfaces ... at reduced performance.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks RobD, this is the deal I've been looking for.. and then some! Been wanting a SSD for my work computer (my 3 home computers have already been upgraded). I bought this exact drive about 2 month ago for $125, which I considered to be a good deal. At this price, it's a steal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014