• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Black Decker HPB18-OPE 18-Volt Slide Pack Battery For 18-Volt Outdoor Cordless Power Tools
Disclaimer
Link 

$17.97 under More Buying Choices on screen right, from seller Amazon.com

Now ships in 1 to 4 weeks

Black & Decker HPB18-OPE 18-Volt Power Tool Battery Pack

Free Prime Shipping

Price History
Type Price When
Highest $49.99 Jan 28, 2010
Lowest $17.97 Mar 16, 2014
Average $32.83

Member Summary

Black & Decker HPB18-OPE 18-Volt Power Tool Battery Pack
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal.  Shipping extra.  Buy a second one to get free shipping.

Thanks OP, it was a great deal. Prime Shipping for free, I ordered one so I have a backup for summer work .

Buy 2 to get free shipping.

Use a label maker or paint marker and put a date on the battery as soon as you get it. I usually only get about 3 usable years out of any NiCd battery before it's time to replace.

Good deal

No longer available from Amazon.

There are youtube video on how to rebuilt one of these yourself so do not throw away the battery when it goes dead. buy the cells on fleabay and follow the instructions.

arons said:   Use a label maker or paint marker and put a date on the battery as soon as you get it. I usually only get about 3 usable years out of any NiCd battery before it's time to replace.
  On this note, always have a few metallic silver sharpies around. Seems like half the things you want to write a date or name on are black. I use them all the time.

Back in stock

much wish it is lion battery deal...will skip the nicd.

wish i could find a similar deal on craftsman 19.2v packs....

All are ~$40.00 now. Looks like deal is gone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014