• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ladies..this is a cute jlo hobo bag and its about 30.00 off retail price at Kohls

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1730823/jennifer-lopez-joanna-h...

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

bag
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    CELEBRATE15
    15% off any order (expires 9/18/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That looks like a comfortable to carry bag! Plus it is big enough. I tend to get them too small. I had to check to see if it's real leather or not! Sure looks like it is, but it's faux. That doesn't matter, it looks great!

Don't forget Kohl's Coupon Codes

Nice purse, Great deal..Thanks OP!

Where's the Beef?
I had to check to see if it's real leather or not! Sure looks like it is, but it's faux.

I prefer beef to fox.

U just cannot beat the prices @ Kohl's and yes it is not real leather but what a steal and U R IN Fashionnnn....

Yes, this is a nice looking bag. I gave up on big bags a long time ago, they get too heavy, becuase I put too much junk in them! LOL!

Down to $49.50 now.  $39.60 with coupon FRIENDS20 

Thank U so much Llilith for that great link and super discount link....wow....$39.60 is fabulous for a nice purse like this.....

Kohl's is one of my favorite places to shop. Thanks!

I didn't know Joanna Hobo was her real name. Thank you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014