• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.upsstoreprint.com/

sorry, I don't know how much shipping is at post time.

Member Summary

My Card
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › UPS
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

can i get the really nice kind Patrick Bateman gets?

thanks for the post! I just picked up some with shipping for 11.18

One side only.
Thinner paper.

Not a bad deal, just know what you're being offered before you decide to make the leap.

Thanks so much, perfect timing.
2 Day air was about $10, Ground about $8

Anyone know if shipping can be avoided by either ordering in-store or having an online order shipped to store?

Can you import a design from VistaPrint? IF yes, you can get 250 from Vista for 1 employee for shipping only and 500 from UPS for
the 2nd employee for $5 + shipping.

Dano

Do you search Multipurpose Business Card Template Design. It’s a Multipurpose Business Card Template Design for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).

Details:
• Fully Editable Files (fully layered files) • 3.5” x 2” (3.75” x 2.25” with bleeds) • Horizontal Card • 300 DPI • CMYK Colors • Print Ready Files

Files Includes:
• 2 Photoshop PSD File • 1 Readme File. Do you search Multipurpose Business Card Template Design

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014