Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Triangle Bulbs 7W A19 LED Bulb
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price, but not a single Amazon review. Maybe it's new. I did notice this:

Specific Uses:Indoor use only
Fixture Features: Not Dimmable

Those may or may not matter, depending on the intended usage.

Can anyone find reviews on this? The little info I've found shows it's quite non-mainstream.

It's only been for sale on Amazon since March 1st, and always at this price of $6.99.

reading reviews about other triangle led bulbs i am going to stick with cree.

Lots of crappy LEDs out in the world. Stick with something from a well-known brand or something well reviewed.

You cannot beat the 60w equivalent CREE brand LED A19 bulbs at Home Depot for $9.97 each. Made in the USA.

Triangle Bulbs Pack Of 10 12 Watt A19 LED Bulb, 75 Watt Incandescent Bulbs Replacement, 950lm, Samsung chip LED, Soft White - - Amazon.com
Disclaimer

Triangle Bulbs Pack Of 10 12 Watt A19 LED Bulb, 75 Watt Incandescent Bulbs Replacement, 950lm, Samsung chip LED, Soft White - - Amazon.com
Disclaimer
A slightly different model of TRIANGLE LED and slightly cheaper, is this one. A 10-pack [of 75 watt equivalent] for $64.99 [$6.49 per bulb]
75 watt

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014