• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Accounting-Non-Accounting-Students-London-...

Accounting for Non-Accounting Students is a highly reputed text for is accessibility and clarity. The book combines user-friendly language and real world examples making it ideal for students with little or no prior knowledge of Financial or Management accounting. The text covers the essentials of book-keeping and the rules of accounting in a non-technical style and teaches students the right questions that all non-accountants should ask who want to excel in their studies and career.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Account
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Added to my giant collection of free kindle books which have never been read.

thx

Thanks OP.

fatboy58 said:   Thanks OP. Added to my giant collection of free kindle books which have never been read.
  at first i thought it was a shame they weren't selling it in the 'girls shoes' section, so one could snatch meaty 3% CashBack

but darn it's a free book, and accounting teaches us 3% of 0 is 0

fatboy58 said:   Thanks OP. Added to my giant collection of free kindle books which have never been read.
  It goes along with the giant collection of text books from college that I never read

fiveoh said:   
  It goes along with the giant collection of text books from college that I never read

Yep. And all were "$1 meelion dollaras! but FREE today!!1" I have them all. And the MSRP-->$0.00 is an attention grabbing move. Works every time (for me at least).

I've been called a no-account student lots of times. Is this book for me?

Link doesnt work

Dead?

$58 now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014