rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

otter box
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks I needed to update my 18 month old GS3 battery.

These were $4.99 last month via Amazon but seeing as my time machine is in the shop I sucked it up and spent the extra buck.

OR, not AND.

No NFC.

Yoksel said:   No NFC.

I have used my GS3 daily for 18 months and haven't found a need for NFC so I am guessing it will not be a concern going forward.

rushhound said:   
  I have used my GS3 daily for 18 months and haven't found a need for NFC so I am guessing it will not be a concern going forward.

To some people it isn't while to others it is. I'm just pointing it out.

The acceptance of NFC just recently started going up and there's a number of good promotions going on for early adopters.

Yoksel said:   
rushhound said:   

To some people it isn't while to others it is. I'm just pointing it out.

The acceptance of NFC just recently started going up and there's a number of good promotions going on for early adopters.

Oh it certainly is worth noting.  I was just pointing out I personally have yet to find a need for it.
And this is from a techy who loves all manner of gimmicks.
I looked at trying to use it but never could come up with anything remotely useful, "to me". 
The only reason I commented was I came back to get the code to order a second for an upcoming trip.

Right now you can get a free smoothie from Jamba Juice every day and if you have a WF credit card, $100 statement credit in the months of March and April. There're a few more promos going that I didn't find interesting.

Yoksel said:   Right now you can get a free smoothie from Jamba Juice every day and if you have a WF credit card, $100 statement credit in the months of March and April. There're a few more promos going that I didn't find interesting.
  Sounds like some good deals, but none of those are applicable in my current situation.
If some ever pop up for me I can always pop the original battery in to take advantage.
I got a couple of these $6 batteries to feed my GPS while in Europe later this spring.

Just out of curiosity, I thought the NFC function is based on the cover, not the battery.

Is the new Note 3 have the NFC function built in the battery itself?

is NOOT the same as Anker? I've bought some Anker batteries and have been happy with them. The picture of the NOOT for the S3 looks like the same as the Anker

Nice...I ordered 2.
I had to do separate orders to get $3 off each battery.

Reviews mentioned battery was about .5mm thicker, causing back to be tough to put back on.

FatBrewer said:   Nice...I ordered 2.
I had to do separate orders to get $3 off each battery.

Reviews mentioned battery was about .5mm thicker, causing back to be tough to put back on.

Received two of these in the mail today.  Batteries are EXACTLY the same size as the original so of course they fit perfectly.
The "one star" review on the battery was from someone complaining because the GS3 battery didn't fit his "Note".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014