• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon matched WalMart on the Titanfall bundle but you need to enter a code.

Link

Enter promotional code XIAMAZON to receive $50 off. $499.99-$50 = $449.99

Also available at Best Buy for $450. Add to cart to see price. Available for store pick up or free shipping.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle/4042004.p?... xbox one&cp=1&lp=2

Member Summary

Xbox One Console - Titanfall Bundle
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great price, almost did it but felt i should wait and keep my funds

I bought from Amazon before the Titanfall launch, hoping for a quick launchday discount, and a refund of the difference. Oh well, I am very impressed with the system and its integration into the other media equipment, and my sons love the game.

Here's my quick review of a long time XBOX 360 and now One user. The Kinect hasn't worked well for me, the menus (compared to the 360) are awful and the graphics aren't at this point worth spending the money on (my true 1:1 comparison has been COD Ghost 360 : One). I've also bought (and sold) Titanfall. The game was fun to play for a week or so, but I got bored of it really fast. There's no MP, or true co-op other game mode so I decided to sell it right now to get some decent $$$ back. If you really want a XBOX One, then this is a good deal. I would wait until the end of the year, when the price has dropped even more (inevitable) and hopefully some better exclusives are available.

I preordered this bundle from Amazon, but CS was nice enough to give me a $50 credit.

Titanfall is awesome, but right now it's the only reason to own an Xbox One; if you aren't dying to play it in all it's glory, hold out for the inevitable $399 price drop.

RADa5AURU5 said:   I preordered this bundle from Amazon, but CS was nice enough to give me a $50 credit.

Titanfall is awesome, but right now it's the only reason to own an Xbox One; if you aren't dying to play it in all it's glory, hold out for the inevitable $399 price drop.

you kinda are paying $399 for the console and getting the game for $50 (>$60)....but I guess if you wait for the console to drop to $399 the game will most likely had drop to about $40.

I was one of the super lucky to catch the glitch on microsoft.com and get one for 399 with Titanfall. I wanted to share my random thoughts to potential buyers...

Titanfall is a love letter to the online-obsessed battlefield/call of duty crowd. It isn't Halo. Not even close. I'm not a 20-hour a week kind of player, and I get slaughtered pretty much every time. I did get through Halo 4 on Legendary difficulty with relative ease, if that means anything in terms of capabilities on first person shooters.

I feel cheated even at 399 though. I would with the PS4 as well. It is the curse of the early adopter. You have read about it, it is true.

No HBO Go? A clunky interface that looks like Windows 8, but works about half as well? Come on Microsoft... At minimum, I expected the unit to match the Xbox 360 for capabilities. I was ok waiting for newer games.

On that note, I am very excited about the incoming games over the next 4 months just browsing through GameStop.com. Its just silly to have a shiny new toy that works about half as well as I expected. 4-500 dollars is a very large chunk of change. I could have bought a Wii U and several games resulting in 10X as much fun as this thing is in the immediate future.

I don't regret the purchase due to the fact that I got the 399 price drop early. I was just so satisfied with the Xbox 360, this thing has some huge shoes to fill!

The voice commands with the Kinect are fantastic and it has blueray. Just to end on a positive note...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014