• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Keen Detroit Low Shoes For Women
Disclaimer
Keen Detroit Low Shoes For Women - $44.99 at 6PM.com - YMMV

http://www.6pm.com/keen-detroit-low-brindle-deep-sea?zlfid=192&r...

MSRP $130.00

Sale: $44.99

Member Summary

Keen Detroit Low Shoes For Women
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Keen
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My recent purchase of Keens (from 6pm) was a disaster. Product was utter crap (I have owned DOZENS of Keens, so have a well established expectation), and my contacts with Keen showed me they are no longer the customer-focused company they built their name on.  Search recent Expired deals for more details if interested.  I am done with Keen.

labboypro said:   My recent purchase of Keens (from 6pm) was a disaster. Product was utter crap (I have owned DOZENS of Keens, so have a well established expectation), and my contacts with Keen showed me they are no longer the customer-focused company they built their name on.  Search recent Expired deals for more details if interested.  I am done with Keen.
  Sadly they are no longer owned by Martin Keen...the original owner and designer. He was bought (forced) out several years ago, and though I love Keens, their products have not been the same since.

It's funny how Detroit has become a marketing tool lately.

so nice

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014