• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AIRUOI8

Jaybird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones $129.12 Amazon

These have been hover in the upper $140's for awhile. They dropped last night. They are available through a 3rd party for $129.00 even which means most people have no tax but a word of warning, Jaybird will not honor the lifetime sweat warranty.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Headphones
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It looks like Amazon and the 3rd party retailer (ProjectorSupercenter) are selling it for 129, but I was unable to find why the Sweat-Warranty wouldn't still be in effect. Am I missing something?

Note: then ones from the 3rd party are going fast. Only 7 left

Awesome price. I am not sure where you got the no warranty info unless I am missing something at the bottom of the description it says "Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat". I also see "In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. " so I am thinking the warranty should be in effect.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014