• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Seagate Expansion 2TB Desktop Hard Drive - $62.98 Clearance At Target YMMVIn Store only at this price.
http://www.target.com/p/seagate-expansion-2tb-desktop-hard-drive... hard drive

Member Summary

Seagate Expansion 2TB Desktop Hard Drive
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TY OP, OOS locally

ShortChop said:   TY OP, OOS locally
  Stock is definitely limited... be sure to check availability online before making a trip.

i can never find any deal at my Target.

I got one, anyone else having luck..

Works great on USB 3.0 connected to my NetGear router's USB 3.0 port.

daveyd said:   
  Stock is definitely limited... be sure to check availability online before making a trip.

Their online inventory is not perfect (nightly updates) Its better to call.

msenthil said:   
daveyd said:   

Their online inventory is not perfect (nightly updates) Its better to call.

I called my local Target and was told they had one left in stock @ $76.xx not $62.98. Asked them to hold it. Don't know if I'll go there and follow-up and/or buy. This unit is $79.99 on 'zon so not much difference than Target. For all I know if I go to Target tonight and have them check the drive for price it might come at $62.98. Don't know.

Got 1 @ my Target but was $76 & went ahead and bought it not $62

I went in tonight and told the CS lady my friend got one for $62, their price was $76. She asked a manager if I could get the $62 price my friend got. He OK'ed it, used my Red Card, $63.84 OTD. Not bad. I'll see how it works. My WD Passports have been awsome. Some bad reviews on 'zon for this Seagate unit.

Target
Disclaimer
I attached a copy of my receipt for those who need it.  I picked up the last one in the Rochester, NY area today.

Love USB 3.0, hope to find deal for USB 3.0 hub

I have been buying these 4TB models lately to store movies and tv shows.Since internal drives are more expensive, I take these external drives apart, throw away the shells, and just use the internal drives in hot-swap bays. They should last longer that way, since my computer has good airflow, and the drives power down when not in use. In windows, they do have to be formatted as gpt, if you just want to create one partition. Formatted they come to 3.63 terabytes. I have them hooked up to my motherboard's Intel sata-3 ports.

says in stock at my local store will have to see how much
thanks op

Found one in Topsham, Maine.  It was $76 - The girl who waited on me was very nice and sold it for $62.98.  Used a $5 gift card, paid with my Target Red Card (5% off).  Total was $58.38 including tax.  Thanks, OP!

I got one too...price matched using the posted receipt. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014