Disclaimer
link 

At my local HomeDepot:
12-Volt Inflator with Warning Light in Black in a dump displayer for $3 each
Part # HD-005
SKU 203416549?
YMMV (widely)

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

BTW: web site says my store has none but they had about a dozen.

I got 2 of these when they were $5. Dc plug is a little finnicky but it works to pump up basketballs. Haven't tried it on tires.

RedNeckSpy said:   BTW: web site says my store has none but they had about a dozen.
That's good to know. I always check these deals online but maybe I need to drop in at an actual store.

Where in the store should I look for it? Often I fail entirely to find where it ought to be.

I found them in the front center of the store where they usually put the Christmas tool 'deals' (cardboard dump bins).

My review is that it is an OK product - certainly capable of developing good pressure (>250psi) at very low volume - good for blowing up a basketball or bike tire.  Inflating a car tire with one of these takes patience, although 'topping up' your pressure isn't too bad.

The light is a 5 LED with removable red lens. 

The adapters are probably worth $3 without the compressor.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014