• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A New Convenient Way to PayMake your first payment at checkout. Pay the remaining balance in four equal monthly installments.

• No interest
  • No finance charges
  • No hidden fees
  • No credit check or application required

How it WorksTo get started, click on the button below. Add any eligible Kindle e-reader or Kindle Fire tablet to your cart. At checkout, we’ll charge 20% of the device price, plus any applicable tax and shipping charges in full. The remaining balance will be automatically billed to your credit card in four equal installments every 30 days. This offer is limited to one Kindle e-reader or Kindle Fire tablet per customer.

not a discount price - but maybe helpful for some to make no interest payments 

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Kindles
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Weird, I clicked the link and it says "We're sorry, you are not eligible for this offer." Maybe not available for Prime members?

Probably targeted, or, the OP link is his/her own personalized offer that is not transferable. I'm still Prime (for now) and I've seen this offer on numerous occasions. This is even after taking them up on the original 30 day free eval offer. But for the price I think I would have liked the HDX 8.9 more than anything else I owned. Well, the forked Android OS leaves a little to be desired but I understand the point of the device is to lock ou in their ecosystem, nevertheless, it still should be full function. Not being able to play CoC legitimately on it just bugs me to no end. At any rate, this should be a fairly common offer. I've seen it enough times when I'm browsing online that I'd assumed that it's an on-going promo and available to anyone.

This offer is limited to one Kindle e-reader or Kindle Fire tablet per customer.

So if you stop paying they repo the Kindle?

gd78 said:   So if you stop paying they repo the Kindle?
  They know where you live and a drone WILL find you.....

Hehe..^__^..

I heard if somebody doesn't pay they turn off the ability to buy/add more books to it at least from Amazon.com purchases.

Rob

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.