• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

GameFly
See GameFly promo codes that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Valve Games
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2 are $4 a piece. Thanks. I love those games!

Super easy. Paid $1.99 and simply added the provided key to Steam. Includes Halflife 2, Halflife 2 Deathmatch and Halflife 2 Lost Coast.

To activate your Product Code on Steam:
1) Open the Steam client, and click "Add a Game" in the bottom left corner
2) Choose "Activate a Product on Steam…"
3) Enter your Serial Key, and click "Next"
4) The game will be applied to your Steam Account

Say that I'd bought the whole set for $9.99 now but I don't want to install and play now.
Say, couple of months later, I install one game, i understand that an account required to install and play, for that one game, should be ok. What about the rest of games that I probably won't play 'til next few years?
Also, if I switch PC, how it works?
Anyone can provide some thoughts?
TIA

pianoCM said:   Say that I'd bought the whole set for $9.99 now but I don't want to install and play now.
Say, couple of months later, I install one game, i understand that an account required to install and play, for that one game, should be ok. What about the rest of games that I probably won't play 'til next few years?
TIA

Once you add the key to Steam you will be able to chose when and where to install/play any of the games. You don't need to install them all...actually you don't need to install any of them right away.

Finally decided to get Portal 2, and the deal was good enough to get my friend in on the Halflife storyline!

$4 - 5% CB....not bad

Great deal OP thanks

Johneverd said:   
pianoCM said:   Say that I'd bought the whole set for $9.99 now but I don't want to install and play now.
TIA

Once you add the key to Steam you will be able to chose when and where to install/play any of the games. You don't need to install them all...actually you don't need to install any of them right away.

Thanks John
  I'll pull the trigger sooner next time then.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014