• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Check your email from Marvel Heroes titled "Free Hero! What's in the box?". Get your FREE random introductory hero and a variety of five boosts by logging in and redeeming your BOX CODE: MHMGIFT. Also log in Saturday for the Cosmic Cow King Crate. Smash and Snikt!!!!

https://marvelheroes.com/ 
Free Hero! Marvel Heroes info 

Cosmic Cow King Crate Contents:
A Cosmic Penta-Boost Potion A Portal to Bovineheim
A Portal to the Confidential Bovine Sector
A Random level 60 Cosmic Medallion
A new rare Artifact called "Brevik's Cowbell" which offers not only damage, but an inspiring new sound effect.
A new Runeword recipe called "Cow King's Gift" for your Enchanter
Additional Details • The increased 100% buffs will begin at midnight and end at midnight PDT, Saturday March 29th.

Free random Marvel Heroes character when logging into Marvel Heroes MMO

Member Summary

Marvel
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i'm sorry, i don't get any of this. do you have a link that could explain this for me?

morecowbell said:   i'm sorry, i don't get any of this. do you have a link that could explain this for me?

wow... really???

Did you even read the thread at all? Its perfectly written and explained

nerdrager said:   
morecowbell said:   i'm sorry, i don't get any of this. do you have a link that could explain this for me?

wow... really???

Did you even read the thread at all? Its perfectly written and explained

Look at the time of morecowbell's post.  
Look at the time of your post.
Now look at the "updated" time of the OP.

The OP was not clear. It has been fixed up a bit since then  with links etc.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014