• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Chicco Keyfit 30 in SnapDragon Color

Target B&M, Regular Price $189.99
Less %20 at the register for Chicco Products ( $151.99 )
Less %20 for printable coupon
Less $20 of $100 for printable coupon

I got mine for $101.59, but had I brought the wife's RedCard I could have taken another 5% off bringing it down to $96.51. Just about %51 off retail price. I believe the only color carried in stores is 'SnapDragon' which is red since it wasn't obvious to me.

Chico's
See Chico's coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Target
See Target coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Chicco KeyFit 30
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer

receipt
Thanks resin
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wish the deal was on a booster seat instead! Need one for my 4 year old to move from her britax

"CAR SEAT" should be in topic title

Looks like a great deal! OP, thanks!

I went to Target today to get this and they would not honor the deal!

The 20% off at register for Chicco products did not ring up at the register instead it rang at $189.99 instead of $151.99 mentioned. I requested the clerk to honor it and she said that the 20% is only applicable for online orders. However the printable coupons are instore coupons only, so cannot order online.

RESIN: Would it be possible for you to upload a copy of your Target receipt here and may be I will use that at a Target store as a reference to try and get this deal?

Thanks in advance!

singhalnj said:   I went to Target today to get this and they would not honor the deal!

The 20% off at register for Chicco products did not ring up at the register instead it rang at $189.99 instead of $151.99 mentioned. I requested the clerk to honor it and she said that the 20% is only applicable for online orders. However the printable coupons are instore coupons only, so cannot order online.

Target had 20% off in store on chicco last week.  There was a thread about that.  There was also a $20 mobile coupon making it less than $90.

Receipt uploaded.

Thank you!

singhalnj said:   Thank you!
  Receipt is from Saturday - during last week's sale.  Still could get a bit of a deal with the 20% and two $20 off coupons though.  $112 (-5% redcard if you have one)

resin said:   Receipt uploaded.
  Thank you!

manager had to do a price adjust at the register, but the deal worked.

The current ad has a page that says 20% all chicco so bring that or find one in the store to make it easier.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014